Vloggingtines day

Context- You don't work at hi5 . But you and Woods have a lowkey long distance relationship and you decide to surprise him for Vloggingtines day. I got this story Idea from BeetleTay's oneshots valentines day surprise. I am very proud of this fanfiction. I think it has a more imaginative scenario more then my other fanfics. This is one of my favorites. 

Author note- go check out beetletay's Woodland Demars oneshots on Wattpad. they're amazing. Also this story is kind of like ET and Totoro where Woods is not in this story until near the middle or end. I'm trying something new with fanfiction tell me what you think. 

My phone rings as I pick up.  A call from Roze. Everyone knows that me and Woods are in a lowkey long distance relationship because of COVID. Little did I know Roze called to tell me something that would change that. "hey Roze" I say picking up the phone. "Hey Y/N I think I found a way for you to come here for valentines day" She says happily. "really" I say excited. "yeah Hi5's holding this big Vloggingtines day party on the 13 and I think I can get you over here that day" She tells me. I smile so hard I end up laughing. "You and woods haven't seen each other in months because of COVID but since we've been able to go back to work You might be able to come by for a while" She says excited. "you don't know how excited I am... what's the plan" I say very excitedly into the phone.  She explains the plan to me as I write down some info and mark the date on my calendar. 

Later on the 12th- 1 day before the vloggingtines day party

Roze picks me up after work to drive me to her house to be there around 8PM. Once we arrive she informs me that Pat and Hannah are coming over to vlog something and that they both know about the surprise. Eventually Pat and Hannah show up. Hannah runs over to me and gives me a big hug. Pat Hi5's me while saying, "great to see you again". "have you ever been on a vlog before" Roze asks. "I think I was on one before me and woods told everyone we're dating.", I answer. She smiles and vlogs us for the rest of the night. We play games like werewolf and many others. While also making endless bits and funny moments. 

The 13 vloggingtines day party 

I wake up tired and then sip some morning coffee at Roze's house. "oh *yawns* hey Y/N" Roze says waking up. I sip from my coffee and sit down. "are you excited to see Woods again" Roze asks sitting down beside me. "Yes I'm very excited but I'm also a little nervous" I say happily. "No need to be nervous. I'm going to vlog the whole thing" She says happily grabbing her vlog camrea. I nod as we leave for the studios. 

Once we arrive I wait outside her car for her to call me when I should come in. "I'll call you when they're ready for you" She vlogs going inside Red base. "now we wait" I say to myself as I begin to play on my phone. A few minutes later my phone rings. It's Roze. "Come in we're in the warehouse" She says quietly. I'm assuming she's right beside Woods. I walk in thro the front of red base and head to the warehouse.

 I stand right outside the door and take a deep breath. I quietly listen. "And also we have a small little surprise for someone" Shennele shouts as I open up the doors. The Joy in Woods' eyes lights up. A smile comes across his face as he runs towards me and I run towards him. He spins me around in a circle before lifting me off the ground a little. We meet in the middle as his arms fall around me. I hug him closely. He hugs me so tightly. He looks into my eyes softly and whispers. "I love you N/N" He says quietly. "I love you Too Woodsy" I say smiling as he holds me closer. A distant, "awwww" In the crowd of people. His precious smile comes closer to mine. His lips slightly touch mine. A delicate kiss. He puts his arm around me as we walk to our seats. The joy and happiness in his face makes me just as happy. 

Woods' POV

I sit down beside Roze as she starts dialing numbers into her phone. She whispers something to her phone and hangs up. "who was that" I ask curiously. "oh no one" She says giggling under her breath. "wish Y/N was here" I say missing her. I miss her beautiful smile. I miss her so much I would give anything for her to be here. 

Shennele begins to stand up on stage and announce something. "And also We have a small little surprise for someone" She shouts to the crowd as the door flings open. It's Y/N. I stand up slowly. I can't believe my eyes. She runs towards me happily as I run towards her excited to see her again. We spin around in a circle as I hug her tightly. I look into her lovely eyes and whisper, "I love you N/N" I say. She smile and hugs me tighter. "I love you too Woodsy" She says in that precious voice. The crowd shouts, "awww" while watching us. I lean in for a kiss as she accepts. Her lips are soft and gentle as a delicate kiss. I put my arm around her and walk to our seats. The joy and happiness in his face makes me just as happy.