AUTHORS NOTE

Hello everybody! I'm so, so, so very sorry for the lack of updates. I'm extending apologies to everybody who thought this was an actual update.

I'm feeling very frightened to upload any further work as another user has just tried to plagerize my Harringrove fic. This makes me hesitant to proceed publishing on any of my works. I am disheartening and devastated. This is very frustrating and I'm sorry if my lack of updates have been disappointing.

Thank you all for reading and voting and sending me such lovely comments! The support on this story has been amazing and I will publish more when I feel it is safer to do so. The entire ordeal has generally put me in a slump and I feel scared to create any more chapters as I'm not paranoid of having all of my hard work and effort being ripped off by a Tony Lopez fan page, no less.

Thank you all for sticking with me through the highs and lows, as well as the highs and lows of the boys!

Just a reminder that plagiarism is illegal and overall just a very bloody lazy thing to attempt to pull off. Also, don't do it because it's a shitty thing to do and has made me VERY weary and unmotivated. I am very sceptical to post anymore so if this is the last, then I'm very sorry. I've worked hard to achieve this and I've wrote for how many chapters? That is a lot of effort, and to have it ripped out from under you is just so heartbreaking. This story has over 70k reads and I can't thank you all enough for never stealing from me.

Thanks again! Stay safe!! 😀

- Annalisa x