All my life

I never hear someone talk. Never heard the sound of my voice. Never heard music. I have never heard anything in my life. Some people sign to me that one day when I met my soulmate. I will hear there voice and they will hear mine but I don't believe in that. i have been waiting all my life to meat the one and still nothing it's a lie. Nothing but my thoughts keeps me going. I know the other kids at swellview high school keeps making fun of me for my "disability" but is not it's just ability that they don't have. No one wants to be friends with me. The kid who's deaf ha yah right this is a joke right. *they sign* It don't hurt me I'm used to it this is my life after all. Kids, teens, adults laugh and point at me all the time I never get to do what I want because "I need to hear it" I have spent my life in my bedroom reading I have read everything from Shakespeare to everything new. When I read I get to be not the deaf kid but the kid who could hear. It's different when I see people tell there story or in my case read there story it always ends with love gosh if that was true then I would have been able to hear now after all I am dating Mika Anna may macklin have been for a year and a half and still can't hear. Her brother miles jace macklin always signs to me that the universe will provide one day. What does he even mean by that?.
All I wish for is one day that I could met my "soulmate" or be able to hear for the first time in my life. Just one day for Bose ellian mayor just one day.
All I wish.

____________________________________

I hope you like I know mikas middle name is not Anna may but it's my grandmas name sooo

Also Boses name was given to me by MavisKateVanHelsing