Nari, and Lavvi

Wooo, two pieces with consistent art style in a rowww!!

Anyways here's some of my favorite oc, and some fun facts about their early days of being ocs!

This is Lavvi, she's a happy go lucky wolf! Yay horray! She plays the guitar :)

Fun Facts about Lavvi!

Lavvi was made, around in 2016, so around Sister location was made was when I first drew her down on paper! Ohh my old art was so cringe.

Lavvi's name used to be lavender, how creative, right? Recently her name has been changed to Lavvi.

Lavvi used to just be an fnaf oc, but now, due to me actually being creative enough to make a story for these characters, that I have revamped, several times, she's now generally in her own universe, kinda like harmony and horror or the walten files, but I made the story before I even heard of that stuff.

Lavvi is the least used character that I use in roleplay, as most of the characters I use, are in fnaf roleplay games on roblox, lol.

and that's it for Lavvi!

This is Nari! She's a child with a dad who makes robots!

Fun facts about Nari!

Nari is one of the most used characters in roleplay that I use, since I used her even on wattpad, and roblox.

I made Nari around the the time I got into Dsaf! She was the one who I headcannoned to be Jack's Narrator, which is where I got the name for her, honestly, very old Nari was cringeee.

Nari had always been either dead, or a robot in all of my roleplays, as she's cannonically dead in her backstory (won't tell for spoiler warnings.)

Nari's hay day was around in roblox, where I met BugaferJones on the site :) currently Buggy is my very good online friend.

Nari used to be in one of my first books! With a crush on a lady, typical lesbian stuff, but now Nari's cannon is much different, you I consider that story to be just an Au.

Nari is in several Aus, to her actual au, the supernatural Au (where everyone in the family is happy.) And the roblox Au, that I have with buggy.

And that's it! Buh bye for now!