一日

One Last Time: Chapter 1

Schedule

****

You and Nanami Kento are dating for almost 4 years. During those times, you showered him with all the love you had and he never failed to let you feel the same way he does.

Even when he's busy, Nanami will always include you in his schedule. He will always glance at his wristwatch just to check whether he's late for your dates, or if you need him.

It was an ideal relationship that most people yearned for. Even Gojou Satoru thinks so.

But as people always say, no one or nothing is perfect.

During the 3rd year of your relationship, your boyfriend started to get busier than before. He would seldomly call you which you weren't used to.

When he left as an office worker, you thought you'd get to spend more time with him. But maybe, fate is challenging you both.

So, as a good and supportive girlfriend, you chose to understand him and his situation at work.

You'd even visit him at his workplace and give him a lunch box. Nanami will always appreciate it. There are even times when you suddenly encounter a student of his, named Itadori Yuuji.

The said boy will often tease you both, and you'll just shrug it off naturally even though your face looked flustered and shy.

When not busy, Nanami goes home early to see his beloved partner cooking for their dinner. It was a lovely sight for people.

They'd talk about how their day went, and Nanami will proceed ranting about his friend Gojou and how he annoys your boyfriend. You didn't know who he was talking about, but hearing those rants from his mouth makes you feel happy. That means someone can stand your sassy boyfriend.

You listen to every word he says and laugh every time you see his irratated look as he narrates the story of how Gojou never stopped bothering him. He even gave him a note with a male reproductive organ written on it. You thought his face looks adorable when annoyed.

Weeks passed after the joyful night with him. He became busier again. This time, he would not call you or even go home. You never knew why, but you just told yourself that it's because of his work.

It's been so long since you spent time with him that it started to worry you. He didn't even send you a text message.

You tried calling his phone, but it went unanswered. A sigh escaped from your lips as you lay on your bed alone, having the other side cold as usual.

You stared at the ceiling, wondering what your boyfriend is doing.

What happened to you, Nanami?

****
A/N: Hello :D I'll be editing this story...