三日

One Last Time: Chapter 3

Supposed

————

You woke up after getting dragged by a strange looking man who had grayish-blue hair and a patchwork face.

He was sitting like a lost kid in front of you. When he noticed your eyes opening, he stood up and kicked you, it may not be strong enough to knock you down, but it still hurt you.

You scanned the whole place and realized that you were in some sort of an underground canal or sewer. A rope was tied around your body, immobilizing you.

The kidnapper scanned your body up until your face, until he broke into a fit of laughter.

He says, "I never really thought that a man like him would have a girlfriend. Let alone a weak one."

You were hurt by what he said. All of your insecurities started to flood your mind.

There were some times when you feel like you aren't worthy of Nanami's love. In your eyes, he's a definition of a perfect guy. But you don't see yourself as a woman deserving  a guy like him.

You see yourself as a normal girl. You had no significant achievement in your life from what you had recalled.

Feeling helpless and hurt, you looked down and let your tears drop one by one until you cried a river.

The culprit was satisfied of your reaction. It fueled his desire to destroy a precious thing of his enemy.

It's a good thing that he hadn't make a move in you. He was just laughing on his own like a maniac.

Suddenly, your phone ringed. It gave you hope, but because of unfortunate circumstances,  you weren't able to answer it.

The culprit took your phone and answered it.

"(Y/n)? Where are you? You aren't in our apartment," your lover's voice comforted you from the anxiousness and fear you felt.

You were in the hands of an unknown man, afterall.

Instead of you answering, the culprit interrupted you and he answered instead.

"Hey, sorcerer. Wondering where your little gilfriend is?"

There was a short silence after the stranger spoke. The silence was deafening you.

Impatience took over you as you spoke, "Nanami! Someone abducted me and I'm in a strange—"

The abductor didn't let you finish your sentence when he kicked your face, sending you back and slamming your head to the wall.

You swore you could hear the anger from your lover when he gasped, meaning that he knew what happened to you.

"Do not harm her, you bastard. Face me instead and not her," Nanami Kento has always been a calm man, but not this time.

Nanami knew that he'll lose it when he sees his girlfriend covered in blood and bruises.

He did everything to track down Mahito's location. Even though he dislikes Gojou, he didn't hesitate to ask for his help to assist him in recovering his missing lover.

He hoped that he'll be on time.

Afterall, he was also supposed to be your protector.