{Chapter One} First Day

Your POV
————————————
You wake up from the feeling of being shook in your sleep.

"F/n it's time to wake up or you will be late on your first day. And you slept through both of your alarms!!" your mom says.  You groan and flutter your eyes open. "It's not my fault that the alarms that you bought are quiet!... WAIT DID YOU SAY IM GOING TO BE LATE!?!?!?" You sit up fast causing you to get lightheaded, you shake it off and grab your new uniform.

You run into your bathroom (yes you have your own bathroom in your room) almost tripping from the feeling of still being tired.  You slip on your uniform "Isn't the skirt a little short?" you say to yourself.  But you shrug off the thought.  You brush you h/c hair and pull it into a high ponytail letting your bangs fall over your eyes a little (you can choose if you want bangs or not).  You brush your teeth and then your tongue till it feels clean enough.

You then walk out of your bathroom to the front door putting your school shoes on, then grabbing your bag.  Checking to make sure you have everything.  Once you finish checking you yell to your mom "I'll be leaving now!!"

You see your mom peak her head around the corner "Have a good day. AND DON'T GET INTO ANY TROUBLE!!"  you roll your eyes and walk out the door

Time Skip
————————————

You arrive at school after about a 30 minute walk. Once you walk into the school, you head to the principals office. You knock on the door and you hear a faint voice say "Come in" you open the door and then close once your inside. "Oh you must be the new student" he exclaims. You get distracted by a thought "Is he wearing a wig?" you try not to laugh at the thought. You then see a paper getting handed to you distracting you from your thoughts, you take it out of the principals hand. "This is where your class is located and then your schedule" you then bow and say "Arigato" he bows back and tells you to head to class.

You arrive to your class and walk in. The teacher greets you and asks you to stand up front and introduce yourself. "Hi I'm L/n F/n, please take care of me" you say with a bow. You hear a few whispers like "she's cute" and some of the girls saying "i bet she's a hoe". You ignore the whispers and ask your teacher where you should sit. "Please sit in the seat next to Yamaguchi Tadashi. Yamaguchi raise your hand" you see a boy with freckles with dark greyish hair that's also green raise his hand, you walk over and plop in the seat next to him. He gives you a small wave and you smile. Seeing a small pink blush on his cheeks before he looks the other way. "cute" you think.

During class you zone out with the thought of what your best friend Kenma Kozume from Nekoma is doing. That's when the thought of why you get transferred hits you. Now a small frown can be seen on your face.

Flashback

Every time I leave my house to head to Nekoma, I get this weird feeling of being watched. Even when leaving school.

One day on my way home after school. I got the feeling again, the feeling of the hair standing up on the back of your neck, and then the chilling goosebumps forming on your body. You turn around and see a tall black silhouette under a lamp post staring at you. You quickly turn around and quickened your walk. Pulling your phone out to call Kenma.

You hear a faint 'hello' you quickly say in a shaky voice "Kenma I'm being followed, what if he does something to me what do i-" you hear running behind you and you can tell by the way his form is that he is going to do something bad. You scream and start running.

Kenma's POV

After I heard F/n scream, I quickly looked at Kuroo and he gave me a confused face.. "F/n is in trouble.. he's gonna hurt her". Kuroo quickly runs out the door and I'm trying to keep up.

Kuroo's POV

I see a tall man banging out her door telling to open up or he's going to bust the door down. "HEY!" I yell he quickly turns around and looks at me turning the other direction to run away. I knock on F/n door telling her to open up. Once she does her face is tear stained and she's shaking. I quickly engulf her in a hug and tell her everything is fine. When Kenma arrives he is on the phone with Mrs. L/n. Kenma then walks to F/n and tells her that her mom said they would be moving. (i cant think of what else to write lol)

End Of Flashback

Your POV

The sound of the bell takes me out of my thoughts. "Oh it's lunch already" I say to myself. I then stand up to head to lunch. But I soon feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Yamaguchi and then a tall blonde boy with glasses next to him. "Do you want to eat with us. I assume you don't have anyone to sit with?" Yamaguchi asks. I hear the blonde boy scoff, I then send him a glare. Then smiling and nodding at Yamaguchi. "Great!!" he exclaims.

Nothing much happened at lunch. Just small conversations with Yamaguchi and then beanpole making rude comments causing me to send him glares. Once lunch ended me and the two boys head back to class. While I get distracted by my thoughts again.

Time Skip to End of Class

Once class ended I packed up my stuff saying bye to Yamaguchi and beanpole but I learned that his name is Tsukishima Kei. On my way home, I feel my phone start to vibrate 'Facetime Call from favorite gamer boy'. I plug my headphones in and answer the call.

"Soo, how is the new school?"

"It was alright I made a friend his name is Yamaguchi Tadashi and then there's this rude beanpole named Tsukishima Kei' I hear a small laugh come from the phone.

"Sounds like a good start"

"Yeah I guess so.. HEY when I get home wanna stay up and game all night?!"

"Of course"

I arrive home and quickly go to my room. I turn on my PC and join the game with Kenma. Staying up till 1am.

____________________________________________

authors note~

so that was chapter one. i hope yall enjoyed it. i dont know when chapter two will be up but it should be soon.

bye~