{Chapter Two} Beanpole

Your POV

__________________________

I wake up and actually from my alarm this time.  As I start to get up my mom walks in.

"Y/n I made your f/b" I just nod and follow her downstairs to eat.  As I start eating my mom asked if I had a good first day of school, I gave her a small nod "I also became friends with a freckled boy with green hair named Yamaguchi Tadashi".  Mom just smiles softly.  I finish eating and head upstairs to do my morning routine.  I actually choose to keep my hair down today.  I head downstairs to see my mom waiting at the door to say goodbye.  I grab my stuff giving my mom a kiss on the cheek then heading to school.

As I'm walking to school, I see familiar short blonde hair 'What's his name again? Tsu- AH Tsukishima'.  I walk over to him tapping his shoulder.  He takes off his headphones and looks at me "What?" woah some ones grumpy.  I shake the thought off, but then I noticed Yamaguchi isn't with him. 

"Hey where's Yamaguchi?"

"He's sick." I shrug "Guess it's just me and you, well that gives us time to learn about each other" I give him a bright smile, I notice a small blush forming on his face "Whatever...".  We then walk together in silence.

Tsukki's POV

'What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating fa-' I get taken out of my thoughts from L/n asking a question.

"Hey.. can I get your number or something.  Along with Yamaguchi?  The only numbers I have are from kids at my old school".  I just give her a nod, handing my phone to her so she can type her number in.  I then take her phone to put Tadashi's number in.

"So are you in any clubs?" I nod

"Oooo what club?"

"Volleyball" she just looks at me with sparkles in her eyes.  I try to ignore the feeling in my chest by giving her a confused look.

"Oh your probably wondering why I'm so happy.  I was the manager for the boys volleyball club at Nekoma before I got transferred" I just nod

"Why did you get transferred?" I see sadness with a hint of fear in her eyes.  A feeling of guilt runs through my body "Oh sorry you don't have to answer that" she just nods while looking at the ground.  We soon arrive at school, before heading in the building I look back at L/n.

"Oi hurry up or we are going to be late!" she quickens up her pace but before I turn around I see a tall dark silhouette looking at us.  'Who is that?'. I just shake off the thought following L/n to class.

Time Skip to Lunch Your POV

______________________________

As me and Tsukishima walk to lunch after getting dismissed from the bell.  I keep thinking if I should tell Tsukishima on why I got transferred.

"Hey Tsukishima?" I get a small 'hm' in return.  "Are you still wondering on why I got transferred".  He shakes his head and says "I'd rather you tell me once we get closer so it doesn't make you uncomfortable".  You get confused why he's being nice, but you give him a small nod.

When we make it to the cafeteria I sit where me, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi sat yesterday.  I take out my bento and so does Tsukishima, we have small conversations but not many.  Tsukishima finishes his bento before me, I then see him pull out a slice of strawberry shortcake. I giggle, causing Tsukishima to give me a confused face.

"I didn't know a blunt beanpole, like you likes sweet things" you get a glare in return and then Tsukishima taking a bite out of his shortcake.

Time Skip to When School Ends Tsukki's POV

_______________________________

The bell had just rung signaling that school has ended.  Afternoon volleyball practice was cancelled because there was a weather warning.  I don't really mind because every time I go to practice I feel like I'm loosing braincells from those 4 idiots.  I walk over to L/n's desk to see her asleep, I roll my eyes and then wake her up.  She gives me a groan.

"Come on class is over, and my volleyball practice got cancelled.  So we can walk together" 'What am I saying, why am I being so nice to her?'.  L/n then stands up signaling me to follow her.  The walk was silent until we split ways, waving to each other before walking opposite directions.

Time Skip to When You Get Home Your POV

________________________________

Mom is still at work, so I decide to make snacks and watch moves until mom gets home.

About 30 minutes into the third movie I check the time to see it's 9:30 pm.  I turn the movie off and send a goodnight text to Kenma, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi.  Getting a reply from Kenma, Yamaguchi, and then a left on seen notice from Tsukishima.  I just shrug, plugging my phone in.  Snuggling into bed, drifting off to sleep.

________________________________

authors note

that's it for chapter two!!

i hope its good enough to your liking. chapter 3 may be out tomorrow!

bye~