{Chapter Three} Study Day

Tsukki's POV

________________________

I turned off my alarm and grabbed my uniform, I went into the bathroom to shower.  During my shower I kept zoning out while thinking about L/n 'WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HER, I BARELY KNOW HER.  But there's something different about her' I finish my shower trying not to think about her, I put my uniform on and brushed my teeth.

As I walk out the door I see Yamaguchi already waiting,
"Ohayō Tsukki!"
"Ohayō". The rest of the walk was silent until Yams spots a familiar face.
"Oh look! It's L/n" I feel my cheeks heat up but I hide it.
"Ohayō Yamaguchi, Tsukishima!"
Yams welcomes her back and I just ignore her, earning a glare from L/n and a light push on the arm from Yams.  L/n cuts the small tension by saying
"I was thinking the three of us should get together and study. Mostly because I've been having trouble with math and I know both of you are smart!"
"That's a great idea L/n! What do you think Tsukki?"
"I don't care."
"After practice it is then. We can do it at my house. Meet at the front gates."

Time Skip to Front Of Gates Your POV

_____________________

As I was walking to the front gates, I see two familiar faces. 'Omg am I late?! Did they wait to long for me!'

I snap out of my thoughts from Yamaguchi mention that they weren't waiting long and just got there. 'How did he know what I was thinking?'
"You were making a face of worry that's why I knew if you were wondering" "Oh"

The rest of the walk was silent. Until we reached Yamaguchi's house. It was a pretty decent size, my eyes lit up and Yamaguchi let out a shy laugh.
"It's not much, but let's go in and head to my room. My mom might bring us snacks after we introduce you" I nod my head and we go inside.  I see a girl about my height walk over to us.
"Oh hi Kei! Tadashi who is this?"
"This is L/n F/n. She just transferred here and needed help with math. We will be in my room"

When we get to Yamaguchi's room. I immediately observed his room, it was nicely organized with a few books here and there. And a few pictures of him and Tsukishima as kids and now.
"Just set your stuff on my small table and we can get started" 

After about 20 minutes of Tsukishima and Yamaguchi trying to help me.  Yamaguchi's mom calls him down to help with snacks.
"So.. Tsukishima do you come here a lot?"
"I guess so. Most of the time we are at my house or at the movies"
"That's nice. Do you prefer being here?"
"Uh yeah, because my stupid brother always bugs us, here it's nice and quiet." I just looked at him wide eyes 'Is he just straight forward or does he have a problem with his brother?'.

Yamaguchi opens the door with a tray full of snacks and drinks. I feel my mouth water, as soon as Yamaguchi puts down the tray I grab a few snacks and a drink. And shove them in my mouth,
"Woah slow down L/n you might choke!"
"Sowwy. I'm just hungry"

Time Skip to When It's Time to Leave

__________________

It was about 10:30 pm so me and Tsukishima decided it was time to leave when we made it downstairs Yamaguchi's mom asks Tsukishima to walk me home since it late and who knows what could happen. I thank his mom and so does Tsukishima, that's when we leave with a awkward feeling from us being alone together.

I try to start a conversation "So, can I call you Tsukki or is Yamaguchi the only one allowed to do that"
"Yams only"
"Oh so you have a nickname for him too~"
"It's nothing special we've been calling each other that since we were kids. Don't take it serious, anyway we made it to your house"
"Bye I guess" i unlock the door and head into the house waving to Tsukishima. He ignores me and keeps walking

'What a bitch to be honest. Does he have any feelings' I say to myself walking up to my room to get ready for bed

I scroll through me and Kenna's text messages before I start drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
authors note

ahh I hope that wasn't boring
anyway I'm doing a wattpad of haikyuu ships with pictures check it out if you want to!!