𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

HEY MY DEMONS! HOW YALL DOING? I'm doing pretty good, it's 2 am but it's fineeee! Sorry it's a day late! This is a pretty cool chapter or something like that. #OikawaPlushAbuseIsGood. I just wanna say, you can comment anything unless it's offensive to other people, my story, and me (unless it's a joke, I'll prob understand if it's a joke) so don't feel scared to comment, this is a safe zone and I won't judge!! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Snowman" by Sia, now please enjoy the chapter!!!<3333

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Thursday, February 19
6:23 A.M.
3rd person POV

✨ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ✨

Shoyo gets an idea.

"CAN WE GO TO THE ZOO IN A LITTLE!?!" He yells which startles the coaches.

"U-uh if it's fine with the teams and the other coaches are okay with it," coach Ukai says.

Shoyo looks at the others with puppy dog eyes.

"CAN WE PLEASE!!!" He yells with puppy dog eyes.

Nobody can say no to that, literally nobody.

They nod while continuing to eat.

"THANK YOU!!" The managers yell and start to head out of the room.

"WOOHOO!" They yell.

"GOOD JOB SHOYO!" Natsu and the chaotic duo yell.

"Let's go tell the teams!" Runa says, the managers nod and start to walk to the lounge area to see everyone there.

"We are going to the zoo!!" Shoyo yells.

They all start to cheer because they can have a break and spend time with Shoyo.

"We will head to the buses in half an hour, so get what you need by then and line up and the entrance!" Says Yukie.

They all nod and the managers head to their room to grab what they need.

"LETS GO TO THE ZOO!!" They yell.

The end of that long flashback

The managers start to head to their room to get what they need for the Zoo.

"IM SO EXCITED!!" Yells the chaotic trio.

"Let's grab some stuff we need from our room and then make some sandwiches for the trip!" Says Runa.

"Yeah! Let's go get everything!" Says Kaori.

"Hai!" Everyone says.

When they arrived at the room. They packed sunglasses and sunscreen with other stuff they might need.

"Okay, does everyone have their bags?" Asks Natsu. (I keep forgetting about her hdbebebd)

"Yup!" Everyone says.