𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼

HEY GUYS REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT, I FORGOT TO POST THIS CHAPTER AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT!! SORRY ABOUT THAT!!! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Hayloft" by Mother Mother. Please enjoy Oikawa getting boiled :) Sorry about the late post! My noifs are slow so I won't reply quickly! I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Sunday, February 2
7:06 A.M.
3rd person POV

Here's a little flashback so you can remember!

"Did you all finish going to the rooms?" Hana says.

"Yup," they say.

"Okay, let's go to the Cafeteria and just make cereal!" She says and hey head off to the cafeteria.

Basically, the managers woke everyone up to expose Shoyo because they were bored.

After the flashback!

"Thank you all here for gathering here really early, I'm glad you all came!" Kiyoko says.

A lot of yelling happens.

"YOU MADE US COME HERE!"

"I HAD TO WAKE UP BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"CAN I GET SOME REAL FOOD?!?!"

"WHY DO YOU WAKE UP SO EARLY!"

"LET ME SLEEP!"

"I can't believe they made me get up without washing"

"OI I WANNA SLEEP!"

"DONT BE ANNOYING!"

"WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SHOW US?"

"OI! WHY ARE WE IN HERE!!?"

"Chill please-" Hana starts.

"OI HURRY YALL ASSES UP!"

"DAMN CHILL, I KNOW I GOT A BIG ASS BUT LET US TALK!" Kaori yells.

They all shut up except one person who yells.

"YOU ARE FLAT! JUST CONTINUE TO WHAT YOU WOKE US UP FOR!" Someone yells.

"Uh,"

"Daddy chill-" one if the girls says.

"PFFT-" Yukie starts.

"HAHAHAHA!" Hana literally dies.

"Y-you guys, you gotta s-stop!" Kiyoko says trying to hold back her laugh.

"U-uh, we will be right back a-after a commercial break," Runa says while she's also trying to stop her laugh.

Suddenly the curtains shut because curtains randomly appeared in the cafeteria.

Everyone starts to complain.

"Are you kidding me,"

"I need real food,"