𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹

HEY BESTIES. Sorry this is a few days late I didn't know what to do in this chapter lol! So uhh, I kinda left you all on a cliffhanger and I'm not sorry, stay mad lol. n e ways. THANKS FOR 25K MY LOVES!!! I ALSO JUST HIT 100 FOLLOWERS AHHH!! The song above is "Montero" By Lil nas x. Is that... Oikawa in a Barbie car with a bread squishy next to him? Yes, yes it is. Don't ask why. I also have a question. Why does everyone wanna take my phone away? Like I know the pictures that I make are amazing so is it too much for y'all to handle? ...Barbie, periodt.

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Sorry for the incorrect spelling that may be in the story!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 8.
4:39 A.M.
3rd person POV

FlashbackkkKkkkkKkkKK

Suddenly the tv goes to an important news channel.

"Breaking news. A high schools gym has just caught on fire! If you go to Karasuno High school the school will shut down for a couple of days to make sure the fire is completely stopped!" The news lady says.

Natsu and Shoyo look at each other.

"Shit."

That's all you need

About, *looks at Barbie watch* about 16 seconds has passed and right now there are two kids jumping off the walls.

"WAIT BUT DID I LEAVE ANYTHING THERE?" Shoyo asks, calming a LITTLE bit.

"WAIT I LEFT MY CUP THERE!" Natsu yells.

"THAT CUP WAS UGLY SO IT'S FINE!" Shoyo yells at Natsu.

"NO IT WASNT! IT WAS MY LIMITED ADDITION BARBIE CUP!" Natsu says.

"Shut up or those two officers are gonna come back!" Yui says.

"How am I supposed to shut up if our fucking gym caught on fire?" Natsu asks.

"Exactly how are we supposed to stay calm during this, it literally went on fire and I'm pretty sure some of the school got damaged too," Shoyo says.

"..."

"Okay but like, what are you gonna do now?" Sora asks.

Natsu thinks about it and then decides to answer, "I guess we relax but it will take a while for the gym to build back... and probably the school."

"Do the others know or is it because they are in Tokyo so they didn't get the news yet?" Mikoto asks.

Shoyo stops and thinks about it, how will they know? "To be honest, I'm not really sure."

"I guess we should sleep and see what will happen tomorrow."

"Okay."

At least they don't have to deal with some of the screams. They all say good night and go to sleep.

Time skip bc what else am o supposed to say?
7:27 a.m. yes no sleep.
Y/n WaKeS uP aNd SeEs BoKuTo "h-h-h-h-h-h-ello-o-o b-b-b-b-bokut-to UwU"
I'm genuinely sorry, I will leave right now.