20. Liable

One thing that Raghav hated was to contact fab 5. It would always arise gossips about him and Kabir but other than them no one can help him in drama.

Raghav: So as I explained can you help me in the play?

    Mukti didn't want to leave any opportunity that can bring Manik and Nandini together so she was the first one to jump for the opportunity.

Mukti: Of course sir! we will definitely help you.

    Raghav felt like he was dreaming as fab 5 never called him sir. He even cleaned his ears to get the voice clear from the students, correction devils in front of him.

Raghav: Pardon

Mukti: Of course we will help you, sir. I have even decided on the people that can help the play. Do you know Nandini? Nandini. Murthy? She along with her friends can definitely help us

    Fab 4 whipped all their heads in the direction of Mukti who was obvious to the surprised faces of her friends.

     Raghav recovered from the shocked expression of hearing sir from for the second time from Mukti.

Raghav: call them we will discuss the play details.

    Nandu along with Ritu and Jaggu stood in front of Raghav hearing the order of Raghav to work along with fab 5. 

    Nandu wanted to bang her head somewhere as today she vowed to avoid any fab 5 members. 

    Ritu was the most ecstatic one. She even suggested her name to write the script.

Raghav: According to the rules

1. Play theme  is Romance

2. Time allotted is 20 minutes and 5 minutes for the judge's comment

3. Music is allowed

4. Songs throughout the drama is not allowed

which do you suggest?

Aliya: Romeo and Juliet

Jaggu: Even other colleges will do this play as it is really famous

Kabir: That Heer and something

Druv: Even this is common, we need to think something out of the box as it is about the reputation of the college.

Ritu: I have something in my mind. Why don't we do Romeo and Juliet itself?

Jaggu: But is...

Ritu: Let me complete. See many will do tragedy or happy ending romance story. We will do something different.

Manik: What about Rom-com?

Mukti: Fantastic idea. Everyone will be crying seeing that crappy romantic if we do it we will be different from others.

Nandini: Sir, I don't know if this idea works but I think as Ritu said we will do Romeo and Juliet itself but what if they didn't die? What if they survived? How will the daily Nok- Jhok, quarrels, couple teasing ...

Aliya: Amazing idea!

   Everyone in the room was shocked that Aliya appreciated Nandini. Was she not the one who always stood opposite and acted as Rival in every situation?

    Even Aliya herself was surprised by the appreciation. She wanted to reason but Raghav captured the moment.

Raghav: So the idea suggested by Nandini is the one. Does anyone have any problem with the idea?