6. Ritu's Family

Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

     It was time for dinner. Nandini knowing fab 5 too well had invited them an hour early. Finally, they arrived at 8. They had received the message by Nandu of the address. Fab 4 tried to overlook the message but Manik was so excited and also Shrikant had efficiently kicked them out.

    Even Navya and Aryaman were invited to the dinner but Aryaman had to look after some task in his father's company so he apologized. Navya had come at 6 where Priya was excited to find another pregnant woman to discuss the common things in them.

    Nandu, Jaggu, and Ritu stood outside to take fab 5 from Ritu's window. Nandu almost shivered from the twins' antics as they were taking some creepy mice.

Ritu: Ok as you are here we have to do a little adventure. Please follow me.

   Fab 5 was confused but followed Ritu. Manik's eyes never left Nandu who wore a simple yellow sundress which he never saw made her look like a sunflower glowing among everyone. He was not only the one who was eyeing Nandini. In all this Druv had his eyes on Nandini who was hitting Ritu for teasing her with some words.

   Druv agreed that she is beautiful but Nandu chose Manik instead of him. He let it go but when Aliya started bending to Manik, Druv's hatred towards Nandini increased. 

   Jaggu saw the expressions of both Druv and Manik. Jaggu wanted to confront Druv for accusing Nandini but she was the person where she waited for karma to do its work. 

   Kabir was searching Navya as he had eavesdropped the conversation between Navya and Ritu. When Kabir realized what he was doing?! he reasoned it as a concern. Little did Kabir knew he was slowly falling of Navya. 

   Kabir was afraid of kids. His father himself left his mother to take care of him to live his dream. He felt having kids may be a full stop to his passion so he just couldn't accept Navya's baby moreover he is not in love with her. 

Kabir: So why are we taking the window?

   The three friends looked at each other and smiled. There was a ladder near the window and everyone started climbing it. First was Aliya who was hesitating a lot and the last was Nandini.

Ritu: Mom! we are at home!

   Sachiv was sweating sitting on the dining table even the devils of the Shetty family looked tensed.

Ritu: What happened?

Sachiv: Mom cooked food.

Ritu: What's there in that? I know she is pregnant and hardly steps inside the kitchen but it is a good thing.

Gahan: Dad forgot to take Ma to check up today.

   All three friends knew what was coming. Ram sat with a newspaper covering his face to save himself from accusing glares.

   Ritu slowly pulled the newspaper and was greeted by sweating Ram. 

Ritu: I had messaged you, wrote the 100 sticky notes, and attached it to your car, laptop, car keys, your bag, and even then you misremembered?!

   Ritu whisper yelled. She couldn't imagine the food that turned out to be the output of Priya's Anger.

Ram: I am sorry. I overlooked.

   Ram resumed his previous position. Ritu wanted to run away from there. She knew her mother too well.

  Fab 5 sat there confused what was happening?

  Priya finally made her appearance along with two containers in both hands. Nandu and Jaggu were the first ones to get up to help Priya. Even though Ritu got up but when she saw her two best friends helping her mom she just let it go as she didn't want to waste her energy.