7. Test Preparation

When Everyone was finished with dinner, Kabir was the first one to enter the washroom. As soon as he entered the bathroom, a scream was heard outside the bathroom.

Nandu who just washed hands in the kitchen came running to the washroom along with everyone. There stood Kabir bathed with red paint. The next scream came from Aliya followed by Nandu as the mouses were moving in between their legs.

Ram restricted Priya to get up knowing his boys. Manik, Druv, and Mukti couldn't control but laugh at Kabir's state. Nandu found kitchen slab to feel safe.

Nandu: Ram uncle help! Mouse!

Ram was confused about whether to go to the washroom or to help Nandini who stood along with Aliya on the kitchen slab.

Sachiv came running to Nandu as he couldn't bear the screaming of girls. He found it irritating and just wanted to shut them up. Aliya saw how Sachiv with so much care lifted a blushing Nandini from the kitchen and for her, he kept a chair to be down by herself.

Sachiv didn't agree but he always admired Nandini from far. She was everything he could ask for but the age gap and not to date your sibling's best friend rule he let it go. For Nandini Sachiv was the star she could just enjoy but never touch it.

Now everyone was gathered with a red-faced Kabir who even after warning didn't bring spare clothes. Both devils stood there as if looking guilty but in reality, they were silently feeling smug about the prank.

  Kabir was no less when he felt like a dumb being laughed he suddenly hugged druv tightly transferring some of the paint to him as well. 

Ram: You both grounded for a week, no ice-cream, no TV, no mobile, no playing outside.

    Gahan and Madan didn't expect it. Whenever they pranked they were just not allowed to go outside now with such grounding rules they really regretted doing it.

    Nandini was revising for her scholarship test. It was almost 11 but she was determined to score well. Now she was revising the Newton's Law of motion with its application. 

    Nandini was not the same batch as her two best friends. Nandu's father had admitted Nandu a year early to school and Nandu being a smart girl proved her father's decision to be wise. Even though Nandu wasted her one year she could almost remember every concept so she just sat to revise it.

    Nandu had borrowed Jaggu's physics notes as she had lost hers. After revising the concept she would sit and solve the problems related to that concept. She hoped she can get that scholarship and she could quit the Space.

    Nandu's sole purpose was to be away from Manik so scholarship and the path to make her career appeared to be the most appealing one. 

   Jaggu was tired of Ritu's constant blabbering. The same complaints from yesterday were again repeated. Nandu decided to take a break for her revision as she felt she can do better if she studies with 15 minutes break after every hour.

Navya: Hi!. Where is Nandu?

Jaggu: She is preparing for her test.

Navya: Will she quit Space if she is selected?

Jaggu: Probably, we both didn't ask anything as she was really busy with the test.

   Navya was really sad knowing she may lose her best friend. She hoped she didn't quit Space as soon as she gets the scholarship. For a minute she wished Nandu to not to get a scholarship.