Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ 13

"𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞."
⊱ꕥ⊰

TW: CANNIBALISM, DARK IMAGERY, GRUESOME DEATH
PROCEED WITH CAUTION

The body laid motionless, slumped against the back wall. If it weren't for Ranboo's night vision he wouldn't have seen it. It seemed like Y/n couldn't see the body as it was too dark for her human eyes. He gulped and wondered how long the body had been down here. It wasn't there when they first visited, so it made Ranboo wonder where it was beforehand.

The body didn't smell old, either. It was fresh, but at the same time, it didn't smell completely dead. Ranboo knew the stench of dead bodies very well, especially fresh ones; this one didn't smell dead, and that alarmed him.

"It's getting a little late, so I'll make the potion for you to bring to Sam and afterwards we can have dinner and get some rest. Going out into the uncharted territory at night would basically be suicide." Y/n nodded and watched as Darryl picked her up and sat her down in the chair.

Ranboo's eyes stayed glued to the body.

It looked small but that was only because of how far away it was. Ranboo assumed it was a male due to his stature and his body structure. Even then, it didn't explain what this demon was doing with a human body. Maybe it was a sick experiment? Was he going to do it to Y/n? That thought itself had Ranboo worried.

While Ranboo was beginning to become lost in his own thoughts, Darryl had a concoction of his own brewing, and it wasn't the reverse potion. He thought Y/n was, well, adorable. And small. And delicious looking.

He wanted her in a cage to dress up. She was just so small! Surely he wouldn't mind him petting her and calling her cute names, right? Of course not! Y/n is too kind for that, surely. Yes, he may not know her that well, but would a bad person travel so far to turn one of their friends back human?

Y/n was sweet. That much he knew. The only problem he had now was...Ranboo. He wasn't as big as Darryl, but he was still big. And it looked to Darryl that Ranboo was an Agonia descendant, which was incredibly lucky for him. Darryl could tell just from looking at him that he was powerful, and the aura he had screamed danger.

He was worried for Y/n; he was worried what Ranboo would do to her. The Enderian descendants had a nasty habit of hurting people and killing them for personal gain. It was something that the amethyst in the crown did to them. It made them insane, not themselves. Like something was in control; a monster, or maybe bits of the original Enderian god. No one knew the truth.

Unfortunately for Ranboo and Y/n, darryl didn't care about those risks. He needs that amethyst for his own personal gain; he needs it for his friend.

Darryl said himself that due to his magic he became corrupt; so of course he would steal from others for his own creations. It was just a part of having to live in this cruel world, it was the horrifying price to pay. He'd make it quick. He wouldn't want to put Ranboo in too much pain.

He hoped Y/n would understand. No- he knew she would understand. She'd have to. If not, he had potions to help with the pain.

"Alright, now the potion just needs to sit for a while. Meanwhile, we can have dinner!" Darryl cheered, clapping his hands together. The giant demon grabbed Y/n again and held her bridal style and walked up the stairs again. Ranboo growled and teleported to the top of the stairs and ripped Y/n out of Darryl's arms.

"Wh- can you guys stop shaking me and tossing me like i'm a rag doll?" Y/n asked. Ranboo immediately nodded and put Y/n down, even if he really didn't want to.