Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ 4

"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘦."
ʚ♡ɞ

VOLUME 2: THE ENDER LANDS
-BEGIN-

Y/n strode into her house with a feeling of confidence in her heart. She was going to get those kids back; she knew she could. She was lucky that her father had taught her how to use a bow since she was young, so she was pretty good with it. As she put on some armor she had bought one of the other ladies in the village opened her door.

"You can't change my mind if that's what you're here to do." Y/n said as she put on the second boot of her outfit.

" Y/n said as she put on the second boot of her outfit

(this is what she'll be wearing loosely. you may change it if you want!)

The woman sighed sadly and smiled. She shook her head as Y/n started counting the arrows she estimated she would need on this journey and how many she'd have to use. Hopefully none if she was lucky.

"I know...and I could never ask you to not go on this journey after you had brought me back my 30 missing cattle. I just wanted to warn you about something." Y/n hummed as she looked at her different sets of bows to see which one had the best durability and range.

"You're going into the land of the Enders, which means you'll be going through the bamboo forest." Y/n nodded and picked up one of the bows that had the engraving of her initials.

"Do you want me to get you some?" she asked, to which the woman shook her head rapidly in response.

"N-No thank you. I wanted to warn you of The Blood God." Y/n quirked an eyebrow as she equipped the bow onto her back and walked back to her kitchen table where her arrows resided.

"The Blood God? That sounds like something straight out of a fairytale." Y/n opened one of the cabinets under the table and pulled out a potion of poison; she was planning on coating some of her arrows with poison to deal more damage.

"Well, he is sort of an urban legend. No one has ever seen him before and made it out alive," the woman began, and Y/n knew once she started talking about a myth or a legend she wouldn't stop until she told you everything. But that wasn't anything Y/n would complain about; she liked talking with the gal.

"He's ruthless and cutthroat. He's known for killing children especially, and when he's in his Blood God mode his eyes turn blood red and blood spills out of his eye sockets!" Y/n had to admit, it seemed disturbing if she were to come in contact with him.

"Do you have any idea what he looks like other than his eyes?" the woman shook her head as she watched Y/n dunk the tip of her arrows into the poison substance.

"No, but you wouldn't need to. No matter what he looked like, there was something about him that was a dead giveaway to signify it was him." Y/n listened intently as she separated her arrows into two stacks.