let go

ever since i sat with momo at lunch heejin has been acting like i don't exist for the rest of the day

ever since i sat with momo at lunch heejin has been acting like i don't exist for the rest of the day. i don't care, i didn't want her to bother me anyways...

3:15PM

it was the end of the school day and time to walk home. i exchanged numbers with momo earlier and walked home. i don't know where heejin is though, not my problem!

while i was walking home i heard someone call my name. they sounded familiar.

it's heejin. ofc!

"y/n..." she sounded mad as hell, like she always does.

"what?" i replied. "why did you sit with momo?" she asked. what kind of question is that i thought to myself. "because she's nice unlike you. why do you have a problem with it?" i responded with annoyance because seriously it's like my first day.

"because i'm supposed to be telling you about the school, not her!" i stopped walking and turn to heejin.

"you know ever since i came here it seems like you fucking hate me heejin. i haven't even been here for a week and you're already treating me like shit. jesus! what the fuck is wrong with you?" i then walked home fast leaving heejin speechless. i was rough, but it had to come out.

"i'm home!" i shouted. i went to my room to take a shower and put some regular clothes on. and then doing my homework.

i heard our doorbell and ran to our door. "who is it?" "sohee!" i smiled and opened the door. it really was sohee! "hi!" "hi!" she said back. i let her in my house and we sat on my living room couch. 

"sorry i couldn't be here for your first day. i literally got sick out of no where. "it's okay!" i replied. "by the way..." she leaned close to my ear. "what happened to heejin?" she whispered. i rolled my eyes after hearing her name.

"she treats me like shit. she even asked why i was eating lunch with momo today." sohee gasped after she heard 'momo'

i gave her a confused look. "y/n..." she said looking me up and down. "momo is heejin's...ex" i gasped. "really?!" i said. that's why heejin was acting shady?

"momo seems like a nice person though, well to me." i broke the silence. "she's a nice person. it's just heejin. she's really... she gets angry when momo hangs with other people sometimes." sohee stated.

"why?" my nosy ass asked

"she doesn't like to let go."