guilt

you got ready for school, said bye to your mom, and walked outside. another depressing day.

you walked on the side walk expecting at least one sister to come out. and one did!

you heard footsteps walking next to you and you turned your head to see jeon heejin. you quickly turned away, not knowing what to say now.

"stop ignoring me." heejin said while she pushed you. you pushed her back without saying anything. both of you laughing while walking to school.

15 mins later.

you were getting your stuff from your locker then you saw heejin walking over. she looks more comfortable with you and happier with you.

"y/n... i know apologized like 50 times but i want to say sorry for treating you like shit this entire time. i was just.."

(F L A S H B A C K)

heejin's pov

"jinsoul told me there's a new girl coming! she's friends with her actually!" sohee said walking to me. she had her phone in her hand i think she's going to show me a picture of her. "she's so pretty!!! she probably has a girlfriend!" she was gorgeous, hopefully she DIDNT have a girlfriend.

sohee was stalking her instagram, she stumbled across a picture of a MAN? it looked like they were holding hands. "oh heejin look..." sohee put her phone in front of my face. it showed a picture of jungkook, my old bully from middle school. "jungkook...?"

( C U R R E N T T I ME)
y/n's pov
"i know you used to date jungkook" heejin said making me freeze. "how did y-" "you know jinsol right?" heejin asked. i nodded my head, not expecting what she's about to say. "jinsol knows... my sister and jinsoul showed US your instagram, sohee is weird so she stalked it, she saw a picture of you and.. jungkook." i raised my eyebrows. what a small world..

"jungkook bullied me a lot in middle school." i was not ready for that. i let out a loud gasp, i didn't even know about this, like at all!

when i was in 8th grade i wasn't sure if i really liked girls. i didn't even 'love' or 'like' jungkook. i was scared of people finding out even though i didn't tell anyone. i asked out jungkook, he was like really popular. i was surprised when he said yes, it was middle school so it didn't matter. i always saw him treat heejin terribly. but when i asked him why he would say heejin is his best friend.

i didn't believe that. obviously.

"you didn't know it's okay." heejin said grabbing my hands. "no heej- i knew but he told me you were his best friend" i replied with guilt. "i know" heejin said. the bell began to go off. "i have to talk to you about something after school! meet me at the fountain!" heejin yelled while running to class.