Slytherin Queen

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!"At that moment everyone became silent waiting for my next move,Mattheo stood up and walked towards me "And who are you to tell me to shut up miss...?"I roll my eye's "If you don't know who I am Riddle...I am Y/N Blackwood."he nods lightly "Mmm."I roll my eye's and walked past him avoiding to talk to him.

"Fucking typical Riddle.."I mumble under my breath,l then felt someone grab me by my wrist turning me to face them "What was that?"l smirk "You heard me Mattheo Fucking typical Riddle.."Mattheo began to clench his jaw out of anger "Little miss you have the guts to say that forgetting my father killed your parents."My smirk dropped in a angry expression on my face,without hesitance I slapped him across the face leaving a red mark on his face"Next time you should keep your stinky mouth shut...because I won't even hesitate to punch you."I rolled my eye's and walked out of the Great Hall. I could feel everyone staring at me as l walked out and the last thing I heard was "Oh hail my Slytherin queen!"Draco says.

I made my way to my dorm to get ready for class,I grabbed my books and wore my prefect badge "Queen hey."I turn my gaze to Pansy holding flowers "If you don't have anything to say please leave."She gulps "Well um-m Draco told me to give you this flowers."I raise my eyebrow as l approached Pansy"Well Pansy aren't you intrested in Draco?"She smiles "No Y/n absolutely no."She lies "Give me the flowers and leave."She hands me the flowers and leaves.

"What do we have here Malfoy.."I say lowly.As I unwrapped the flowers about to place them inside my vase a letter fell.

I picked it up and began to read it."I don't think I have time to meet you at the Astronomy Tower tonight."I threw the letter outside the window and left my dorm making my way to Potions.

"Y/n wait up!"Lorenzo Berkshire shouts,l turn around crossed my hands tapping my feet as fast as l could "Sorry for keeping you waiting...well um y/n l was wondering if you would come with me at party tonight?"I rethink my answer and smile "Of course I will definitely come Lorenzo."He smiles "Great l'll be in the library waiting for you." He gave me a hug and l embraced him back,l walked away and entered class.

"Y/n come seat here!"Pansy waves her hand signally me to seat next to her,l ignored her and sat infront instead. Mattheo came entered class with my hand print on his face,he came walking towards me and banged the table with his fists "Don't you ever slap me Blackwood because l will kill you!"I roll my eye's "Your father might have killed my parents Mattheo...And I'm not resting until I kill you and your father because the both of you have a special place in hell."He chuckles and clenchs his jaw "Darling you are forgetting my father and l are immortal."I chuckle "First of all don't call me darling..Second I can fucking destroy your horcrux dumb ass also Mattheo you might be forgetting I am also immortal."He widen his eye's "Don't you ever call me a dumb ass y/n You fucking slut!"I stood up and took out my wand from my robes "Don't you ever call me a slut Mattheo because l will crucio your fucking sicko ass."Draco came towards us trying to stop me "Stay away from this Malfoy!"I turn my gaze to him with an angry expression,my eye's began to turn red "Y/n don't do it it's not worth it."I look away and Mattheo grabbed my wand from me "The tables have turned darling not until I crucio you."Professor Slughorn came in rushing towards Mattheo "Detention for the both of you tonight with Professor Snape!"I groan as l sat down,Mattheo didn't say anything and dropped my wand on the floor and walked away.

A/N
Should l continue this story/book and do you love it?