Detention

"Miss Blackwood and Mr Riddle you won't be leaving class."Pansy blows a goodbye kiss and leaves class "Professor l have better things to do then get stuck with a filthy half blood."Professor widens his eye's as l turn my gaze to Mattheo with a smirk on my face"Miss Blackwood don't you ever label other students please apologize to Mr Riddle."I chuckle "I don't think so Professor."I grabbed my bag and stood up "Miss Blackwood...Mr Riddle you are dismissed from class you can now go for detention." I didn't even bother to thank Professor from dismissing us from class.

I quickly rushed to Professor Snape's office,"Miss Blackwood you are ten minutes late."He says in a low voice "Sorry Professor."I enter his office and l decided to seat at the back "Where's Mattheo his suppose to be here."I sigh "To be honest professor l don't even think his coming."The door opens and Mattheo came walking towards me "Riddle."I mumble under my breath,"Sorry Professor I'm late."he says as he seats beside me.

"You two need to get along...l'll be leaving l have a meeting."Professor Snape grabs his papers and his wand,he shuts the door behind him and I'm now stuck with Mattheo Marvolo Riddle.

I laid my head on the desk trying to avoid him until I felt him squeeze my thigh. I quickly shot my head back and gave him a deadly stare "Mattheo...don't you ever get tired?"He chuckles "Nope never."I sigh and flipped through my books.

Mattheo shifted my gstry to the side and began to rub on my clit,"Fuck!"l threw my head back and began to bite my lips "You like that?"He pushed me against the table and unzipped his trouser and pulled down his boxers.I began to blink rapidly as l saw his long thirteen inch erection ready to enter me.

I slowly shut my eye's as he began to slide in his erection in and out of me making me moan.

He pushed his tip inside and l moaned loudly "Wait are you a virgin?"I cover my face from embarrassment "Uh yes.."He giggles "Good...my fucking sweet virgin."I stood up from the table and wore my gstry "I don't want to do it now Mattheo."He wore back his trousers and sat down next to me.

Professor Snape came back and sat on his table "Are you two getting along?"He says as he flips through his book,"Um kind off Professor."Mattheo chuckles as he squeezes my thigh leaving a mark."Good l don't want any more reports about the both of you."We both make eye contact "I promise Professor you won't here any more reports."He lightly smiles "The both of you can leave."I grabbed my bag and made my way to my dorm.

"Oh My Gosh why did I let Mattheo do that.."I mumble under breath from frustration.

I threw my bag across the room and took a hot steamy shower,l looked outside the window and l saw my mother's ghost outside with a smile on her face "I miss you everyday mother."for the first time in a long time tears came flooding down my cheeks"Mom..."I wipe my tears as l sniff.

My mother's ghost disappeared and l laid down on my bed facing the ceiling.

🍪Next day

I woke up and took a cold shower and wore my dark green long sleeve and my blue high waist jeans.

I took a look at myself in the mirror"Small waist,pretty face with a big bang!"I giggle as l slap my ass.

I took a walk around the corridors and l saw Mattheo with Pansy kissing,l felt my blood boil out of anger.

I walked towards them and tapped Pansy on the shoulder with a cocky smile on my face."Pansy um aren't you suppose to be with Draco?"Mattheo pulls away from the kiss and forms a smirk on his face "I smell jealousy.."I chuckle "You wish Mattheo."without responding he pulled Pansy into another kiss and l did my best to control my anger so I left them.

"Draco!"I run towards him with a smile on my face,he opens his arms and l hug him "Someone is in a good mood today."he tightly embraces me back "You can say that again."I pull away from the hug with a bright smile on my face "I haven't seen you this happy y/n."I giggle "Shut up."We both laugh while walking.

He holds my hand as we walk around Hogwarts"I love this fountain."he wraps his arm around my waist as we walked towards the Quidditch field.

"We should hangout more often y/n."I smile "You are sure a good company Draco."He chuckles "Why didn't you come to the Astronomy Tower?"I sigh "Had detention with Mattheo..."He nods lightly "Oh okay."

While walking together l noticed Cedric coming towards us "Blackwood hey."he forms a cute angelic smile on his face "Hufflepuff well hello."Draco takes out his hand around my waist and l hug Cedric.

"I'll see you around y/n."I plant a kiss on Draco's cheek and l went to Cedric.

"Why are you hanging out with Draco?"I stop on my tracks and l gave Cedric a deadly stare "Sorry.."he says lowly "You better be Hufflepuff."I giggle "C'mon let's go." I hook his arm to mine with a smile on my face.

"You know y/n l don't know if you realise but l think Draco likes you."I chuckle "He might like me but l don't like him...his just wasting his love on me,l don't think l'll ever love Cedric...and l don't think l'll be a perfect girlfriend l'm just the worst human being to ever exist. "He cups my cheeks "Don't say that y/n you aren't the worst human being all you need is just to be loved trust me everything will change until you met the right one."I lightly smile "Diggory thank you."I bury my head on his neck as l hug him "I'm always here for you y/n l love you we all love you."I pull away and l decided it would be a good idea to kiss him.

He cupped my cheeks and l leaned in and he began to kiss me gently and passionately.