Dare

"Don't you fucking dare Hermione!" I took out my wand and pushed Ron aside "I think you are forgetting who I am."She rolls her eye's "Are you done talking because l need to study.."I chuckle "Miss Flithy little mudblood has the nerve to say such things to me...funny." I could see her anger in her eye's "Hermione don't.."Ron holds her hand while making eye contact with her." I gave her a wink and left.

"That was awesome!" I stopped on my tracks and made eye contact with Pansy for three minutes without saying anything.

"What aren't you going to say anything?" I sigh "FUCK OFF!"I gave her the middle finger and left,l spotted Cedric looking at me in the crowd with a frown on his face.

"Y/n!" I turn around and placed my hands on my waist,"Y/n why would you call Hermione a mudblood?" I looked away "Cedric..."I couldn't even make up a sentence "C'mon I want you to come with me." He grabbed me by my wrist and took me to the first years.

"What are we-" a short adorable girl came holding flowers "Y/n meet Sara...Sarah this is y/n." She smiles and l don't even bother to smile back at her "Be nice y/n." Cedric whipers in my ear.

"Nice to meet you Sarah."I extend my hand for her to shake it,"Its a pleasure Miss Blackwood." I shook her hand "So..um Sarah can you give y/n the flowers l told you to buy earlier." She widens her smile "Oh here you go sorry I took the wrong ones but l hope you like them." I took them from her and smelled them "WHAT THE FUCK CEDRIC I'M ALLERGIC TO THEM!"I could see the disappointment on Cedric's face but l didn't give a fuck,l quickly ran to the bathroom to vomit.

Cedric came running behind me but l was quick enough to close the door before he could enter.

"Hey are okay?" I tied my hair into a pontail to vomite "No..."I say lowly.

I stood up and washed my face,l saw a reflection of my mother behind me and all the memories of her dying infront of my eye's made me even angry because l couldn't save my mother and father from Voldemort.

"AHA!"I balled my fists into a ball and punched the wall "Y/N!"I took a look at my bruised knuckles and smirked "Don't worry mom,dad l will kill Voldemort."I say lowly.

"Y/N come out!" I wiped out my blood and opened the door for Cedric.

"FUCK!"He held my hand and took a look at my bruised knuckles "Why would you hurt yourself y/n..." he began to kiss my bruisy knuckles,l stood there looking at him and l could feel a smile form up on my face"Don't ever hurt yourself y/n understood?" He makes eye contact,l nod lightly "Good let's go to my dorm and get you some medicine." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to his dorm.

🌻Cedric's dorm

I began to walk around his room and reading through his diary and books,"Intresting." I mumble under my breath.

I looked through the corner of my eye and saw a beautiful yellow book with my name written on it.

I tried to grab it but Cedric grabbed it before l could "Um I can't let you read that y/n." I raise my eyebrow "Why not?" He chuckles "l'm not done writing." I smile "Okay maybe when you are done you can show me." He takes my hand and applies some medicine on it "Thanks Ced." He smiles and rubs my cheek.

We stayed up all night talking and cuddling,he made me feel safe but something was missing l didn't feel attracted towards him but l know he likes me if only l could feel love.

"What are you thinking about?" I wrap my arms around him "Just you know school.."He nods lightly. "What time is it?" He grabs his watch from the table "It's morning...three am." I face palm myself "I have four hours of sleep Ced and l have to go for Quidditch practice tomorrow." He leans in and tugs my hair behind my ear "It's okay if you Miss it,they won't replace you." I smile "Thanks Ced!" He covers the both of us with his warm fuzzy blanket "Goodnight love." I wrap my leg on his waist and l could see his bright smile on his face "Night Ced."