1 | Endangerment

"Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I'm using my hand
but I'm thinking of you."

-Source: Google.

Vaughn: pronounced as VawnXena: pronounced as Zena

Xena: pronounced as Zena

1| Endangerment

Xena

"Oh, my god... Vaughn!"

I screamed out his name as I released. Red dots appeared before my tightly closed eyes from the extreme pleasure, and the intense release made my entire body shudder violently. My thighs were shaking, and my chest was heaving. The muscles of my core were throbbing as I came undone.

Gently, I took out the vibrating dildo from inside me with my numb, dainty hands.

It felt amazing. Out-of-the-world amazing. Marvelous, fantabulous, toe-curling kind of amazing.

But I could bet on my life that it wasn't as amazing as it would be with Vaughn.

I bet, with Vaughn, it would be something entirely different. Something dark, mysterious, and sinful. I bet the guy could give the word 'amazing' a completely different meaning. I was sure about it.

I touched the keyboard on my laptop again to lighten up the screen.

There he was.

Looking all hot, smug, intimidating, mysterious, and powerful. There was more something more about him I couldn't put my fingers on, but whatever it was, I knew I would fall for it as well.

I fell for everything I discovered about him. He was my dark, wild, secret, and forbidden fantasy. My desire. Someone who could make me come again and again just by looking at me through a still picture.

I looked at the man in the picture once again. He had a face of a man. He looked rugged yet sophisticated with his sleek black hair and subtle beard. It gave him a typical Mafia don look, which I hope he wasn't. Well, to be honest, I was so consumed with this man that I didn't care even if he was.

The tanned skin of his toned, muscled body could tempt even a fucking old lady to want to lick on it. His thick brows were scrunched attractively in every picture that I've seen, and his full lips looked like something I could kiss all day, any day. Well, all night would do too, gladly.

The tingle between my legs started notifying me about its presence once again. I felt my core muscle clench and throb once again for him. Goosebumps were once again visible on my sensitive skin.

Oh, Xena! Didn't you just finger-paint your kitty right now?

Oh god, Vaughn, you'll be the death of me...