Part 24 "Jealous"

SANA'S POV

I didn't know what Dahyun made me agree with his favor. Yes, I want to help him as what he'd said last night but we might get into trouble. We promised that it should be no strings attached. I admitted it, he's cool, he's handsome and gentleman and he's a crushy type but doesn't mean I would fall in love for him too. I'm still not ready yet.

Ugh, why would I even think of it? It's just a show, Sana.

I'm fixing all my things today as my manager called me up, saying I should be ready for a minute. I was a guest for a tv model show. When the show started, everything's good, because it was all scripted. I already memorized my lines. Until one of the mc suddenly asking some personal questions.

I look to my manager to the corner and she's giving me a sign to play it all along.

"So Ms. Sana Minatozaki, a top-performer model slash a singer too. Everybody's were daydreaming to have a girlfriend like you. May we know if you were already in a relationship now?"

I gulped. What should I answer? If i said no, and be caught being with Dahyun, reporters will say that I'm a liar. If I said yes, bashers and haters will be getting angry with me. They will just call me Sanake. Ugh, whatever and I don't even care.

"Yes. I have a boyfriend now." I smiled at the camera. I'm faking it really.

"Oh, what a lucky guy jeez. Would you mind saying something to him right now?" the mc still asking me.

"Uhm, hi darling!" EW. DARLING?! What the heck Sana! What are you even calling him?!

"I just want to say that I'm so lucky to met someone like you. I love you and see you later." I gave a flying kiss and wink at the camera. It was a good act.

"Alright! That was all for today and have a wonderful day ahead. This is Model101, see you again tomorrow." The MC ended the show and I heard the clap.

My manager come near to me and guide me at the back stage room and went inside of it so I can change my dress.

"You did a good job, Sana. It was a safe answer." My manager said and I just smiled.

She knows the truth. That I and Dahyun were just acting only as a couple. I told her the reasons.

"You want me to go with you?" She asked again.

"No, Ms. Kim. Thank you for today, I can handle myself. You can go now, it's been a long day for you." I said and hug her. She nods and smiled.  I bid my good bye and went to the parking area. I'm lucky there's no reporters here or something.

I started the engine of my car and drove away to get home. Since the TV show's place was just near to my condo unit, I only consumed 25 minutes. I was about to push the elevator's button when someone covered my eyes.

"Hi Darling." he chuckled and whispered it to my ear.

I removed his hands and face him. Oh, he got a new haircut. And the suit fits him so well.

"Wow, you look good today. And stop calling me that. I just said it a while ago to get through with that MC's question." I said. I forgot it, the show a while ago is live. He must watched it.

"But I like it. " He winked at me.

"You're going somewhere?" I said and push again the elevator's button. But he push it also to close it.

"Hey!"

"Yes, we're going somewhere." He hold my arm and pulled me.

"May I know where? Because I'm not informed that you're allowed to go out with me." I said while he's still dragging me away and go outside.