Chapter 16

"Em please, wake up" I hear Liv cry, why is she crying?

The first thing I see when I slowly open my eyes is Liv, her eyes are red and swollen, and she looks so worried.

"Oh my God Em, are you okay?" I don't even have time to answer before I see Zack in front of me.

"Emily? What happened?" He says...somewhat worried.

"I...Where's Amy?"
"Who's Amy?" Zack asks.

"The police officer." I say.
"Oh, Williams?" Liv asks.

"Yeah." I say and sit up, ouch, my headache is killing me.

"She had to make a few calls, what happened?"

"She...she..."

"Breath" Liv says.

"I don't know...I can't even believe what she said to me myself ...I can't even repeat it..." I say, my voice shaking.

"Oh, C'mon, just spit it out!" Zack says impatiently.
"Zack, take it easy on her, she just woke up" Olivia says calmly.
"Don't tell me what to do. It wouldn't surprise me if you were the reason to why she passed out in the first place" Zack says, annoyed. Why is he always like this?

"Can I just remind you that you were the one out there in the parking lot with her?" Finally the real Liv is back.
"Can you two just get over yourselves and let Em talk for once, you asked her a question, let her answer your goddamned question for God's sake" I hear Lukas say before I close my eyes and I become unconscious again.

30 minutes later...

When I open my eyes, the room is empty, Liv's not there, Zack's not there and neither is Lukas. I slowly sit down and then stand up, when I'm close to the door I hear muffled voices, I can't understand what they're saying, just that it's Liv and Amy talking and Zack and Lukas arguing. When I open the door, they all become quiet.

"What time is it?" I ask while rubbing my hand on the back of my head.
"10PM" Liv says and then continues "the officer told us...about your brother...I'm so sorry Em..." Liv says and hugs me tightly, "You don't have to be sorry, it's okay" I say, trying to convince myself more than trying to convince her.

"But there's one thing I don't understand...why are you looking for him if he's just trying to reach out to his sister?" I ask and feel everyone's eyes burning on me.

————————————————-
Hey everyone! It feels so weird to write a new chapter, it was quite a while ago😂I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope that I will be able to update more often, I honestly don't understand why we have tests and homework's in school, isn't the fact that we go to school enough?😂

//A❤️