Prologue

In a great city stood a great mansion own by the Kambe's.In one of the room there a lady and a guy in the room.The guy held a whip in his hand and watch the girl with a cold gaze.While the girl is terrified,thinking about what the guy will do to her.She want run away from the guy but  she can't cause she being tied to the chair.The guy, Daisuke Kambe,open his mouth and talk to the girl

"You think you can run from me? How foolish are you? *chuckle* You know right what kind of consequence you will wait for you if you run away from me?"

The girl just nod her head and say

"I just wanted to see the world again Dai.It is wrong for me to do it?"

Daisuke just stare at her with his usual stoic face

"Then what?Run away from me and live with him?."

The girl held a question face but then it turn into a angered face.Angered cause he still doubt her even after he do to her to make her stay with him.

"So you still doubt me Dai?I disappoint with you.After what I...no,after what you do to me to make me stay,you still doubt me Dai?Unbelievable!"

"I do it cause I love you.I can't stand the fact that you will leave me for another guy."

"Love me?You love me Dai? *chuckle* How can you say you love me when you just take away my freedom Dai?How?

Daisuke face only held a stoic expression not even  a guilt he feel even after he take away Y/N freedom.

"I just want my freedom Dai!It is to hard to give me?You have taken away all the dearest to me!My life!My friend!And even my family!It is to hard to give me my freedom Dai?It is?You say you love me right?Then give me my freedom Dai,only that I ask from you."

"NO!"

Daisuke come closer to Y/N.The stoic face now turn into a sadistic face.

"YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER WILL BE!CAUSE YOU BELONG TO ME!AND ONLY ME!NO ONE ELSE WILL LAY FINGER EVEN A STRAND OF YOU HAIR!CAUSE YOU ARE MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!ONLY MINE!"

Y/N face turn pale because of the sudden outburst of Daisuke.Daisuke come closer to her and she can see the sadistic look he give to her.

Daisuke now infront of her and bend down to her and whisper to her ear sending a shiver to her spine.

"I will not let anyone touch you,go near to you or even talk to you,even if it mean for me to lock you down in this house.Cause you're mine Y/N~Mine and only mine~"

Daisuke face now turn back into the stoic face,his lips turn into a fine smirk.

"Now,we should begin with the punishment cause you have been a naughty girl,trying to run away from me and even yell at me."

Y/N know she will not ever get to run away from him cause like he said.

"You're mine Y/N.Only mine~"