2

Y/N POV

My...What a numbers of customers today.It make me feel tired for all the work we must do today.But luckily,Vic-san is generous enough to make us leave early.

Right now I am on my way to back home now.I been thinking which route should I take to my home.

"Now what route should I take?"

The first route take 25 minutes by walking meanwhile the second route is a bit short probably only take 15 minutes,I usually take the first route cause I have been hear rumour about the other route.

It say that a criminal often saw there,some drunkard etc,etc...That why I take usually take the first route,but today I am super tired and only want to lay on my bed and sleep.That why I am taking the second route.

Time skip

Well maybe it a bad decision.Why?Cause the route is so fucking quiet,and there some drunkard too but luckily,I get to pass some of them.

"Arrhh..."

Then I suddenly hear someone or something groaning.My instinct say don't look for it but my curiosity get me the best and I decide to look for the source of voice.Maybe someone need my help.

"Help me...someone help me..."

"Oh my god!!"

There just a few step from me lying a man in poll of bloods asking for a help.I hurriedly go to him and check his injure.

He got a gunshot wounds to the chest and legs. I take my phone from my bag but when I check it,it run out of batteries.

"Seriously!?Uuuhhh...!"

I groan in frustration.There is no other choice,I need to bring him back to treat his wound.

"Thank god I am a good person or else I gonna leave you die here"