05 - secret's revealed

Ta-da ta-da!

NOT PROOFREAD!

"The essays you've written have all qualified to be posted and publish on the school paper, as well as a few student blogs

"The essays you've written have all qualified to be posted and publish on the school paper, as well as a few student blogs. I want to congratulate you three on a job well done, and I hope you keep up the good work." The English teacher states, the incredibly proud look on her face not wavering even for a second as she looked at Suho, Soojin, and Minjee.

The three of them bow slightly in thanks. "That's all; you may go back to your class. Good luck on your respective competitions this week and next week."

Minjee groans, rubbing her eyes once they're in the hallway. Soojin chuckles, putting an arm around her. "That's what happens when you're smart; the school exploits us in every way possible." She states, and Minjee couldn't agree even more.

"I just want to focus on debate, yet they're making me do all these competitions outside of my expertise." She rants, slumping her head on Soojin's shoulder.

"Well, you do great in every field anyways! So it works out, Minmin." Soojin comforts. "Yah Lee Suho, don't do better than me in the Math competition next week, okay?" She berates; the boy stares and walks away from both of us with a blank stare.

"That boy built like a robot, I swear to god," Minjee mutters, making Soojin laugh.

------ ༉‧₊˚✧ -----

Minjee wanders the hallways after she parts ways from Soojin.

"Minjee-ah!" She hears someone yell out her name, and as she turns— a smile automatically finds its way onto her lips. "Chorongie!"

Seojun's friends are in their normal girl-group Esque formation— the Han boy always in the middle, all of them are waving her over, and she does so. Standing in the middle of Han Seojun and Kim Chorong.

"How'd you find out that Seojun is back?" Minjee asks, stealing a chip from Chorong's Lays bag.

Chorong scoffs, "How can I not? Everyone— particularly all the girls— talk. It's not that hard to find out that the bad boy of Saebom is back."

Minjee tosses a look in Seojun's direction, rolling her eyes as she does so. "Bad boy, my ass, more like pain in the ass."

Seojun moves to pinch Minjee's waist lightly, and she jumps away from his hand, sticking her tongue out.

"Both of you act like an old married couple; why don't you just date already?" Man-sik teases, all of the boys following ensuite.

Seojun teasingly shivers. "Yah! Don't say that! It's like telling me to go date my sister."

Such a teasing tone shouldn't hurt. But why does it?

Minjee forces out a smile. "Yeah, I don't want to make Seojun squirm. You know how much of a diva he can be." Seojun glares at the girl, albeit playfully. "Anyways, Let's go, Seojun! Korean Literature is next." She states, grabbing his arm and waving goodbye to the boys as she drags Seojun back to their classroom.