0.1

CHAPTER 1.

SCHOOL

NO ONES POV

School has always been a problem. Not being able to concentrate on what the teachers were explaining and tapping your fingers on your knee to pass time. Staring intently at the white board in front of them, a frown plastered on your features as you tried to pay attention. While the other students tried to keep their eyes open.

You had moved schools various times, due to you getting expelled because you failed subjects - that you deemed unworthy, they weren't going to help you in life - an action that you felt unnecessary and foolish. Why would learning how to code be important, unless you planned to be a computer coder you shouldn't pay attention to things like that.

You've never had much of an option of which schools you joined, you had joined the school in January and were now at the end of the school year. You passed with good enough grades, not the best, but they managed to keep you in the school.

You were currently in Geography, the teacher talking about some book that he'd recommend reading, one that the other students and yourself didn't pay any mind to. Reading was always a struggle for you, the words flying out of the page and mixing the letters, making it impossible for you to understand what they were trying to say. The struggle began when you were nine years old, when your mother noticed you having trouble reading a book. She took you to the doctor where you got diagnosed with dyslexia, they gave you medication to help you, but it did no such thing.

The school bell rang, signalling that it was time to switch classes. Everybody standing up rapidly and swinging their backpacks over their shoulders. You passed by the geography teacher and said a small 'bye' as to not be rude. Manoeuvring through the halls filled with 11-12 year olds, you avoided any physical contact.