0.0

12 YEARS AGO

No Ones POV

Standing alone in a nursery room, a female was cradling a baby girl. She was humming a lullaby so the child could go to sleep. The small girl had short h/c hair, and was covered by a black blanket to keep her small form warm. The child's eyes were closed, she was falling asleep to her mother's humming.

Footsteps were heard coming from outside the medium sized room. Stopping in front of the doorway, a small sigh was heard from outside. Opening the door as quietly as possible, a male appeared. His black hair a mess, eye bags under his black eyes, though after seeing the woman and the small girl in her arms, a small smile appeared in his face.

Walking towards them the male didn't stop staring at the sleeping child's face. He stopped behind the woman and wrapped his arms from behind her, resting his head on her shoulder. She stopped humming, seeing as the child in her arms was finally asleep. The female turned her head to look at him and gave him a small kiss on the cheeks, making a small chuckle escape his lips.

"You look tired." The female spoke, looking at his eyes.

"I didn't sleep well, I had things on my mind." The male replied, keeping his eyes on his baby girl.

Sighing, the female removed herself from the male's arms, and walked towards a white crib. Bending slightly, and softly putting the baby on the crib. She adjusted the blanket, and gave her child a soft kiss on her forehead. Proceeding to walk towards the female, the male once again stopped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I have to go back," He softly whispered, "I can't stay here for much longer."

"I know" The female replied, her words barely heard.

"I need you to promise me something." She spoke.

"Anything for you darling" He answered.

Turning around to look him in the eyes. Dropping his arms back to his sides he, as well, looked at his wife in the eyes.

"You'll protect her, even though she won't know she's in danger, you'll keep her safe" she stated.

"I will, and when the time comes when the threats are too big, she'll go to camp. They'll protect her there, and she'll learn to defend herself from those who try to harm her."

PRESENT TIME

"Zeus."

"Hades."

"It's been many years."

"What do you see?"

"Thunder clouds."

"With no lighting. Stolen."

"What? Do you think I took it? Omnipotence has blinded you, brother. We're forbidden to steal each other's powers."

"But our children aren't."

"Are you accusing my daughter?"

"I'm not only accusing her, but Poseidon's son as well."

"I haven't seen her since she was a baby. She doesn't know me nor even know who she is because of you."

"If your daughter is the thief, I will send her to the depths of Tartarus."

"If you touch her. You'll have the fight of your life."

"She must return the bolt to me by midnight on the summer solstice.

Or there will be war."