~Negotiations~

~Omega One~

Cliffjumper started to learn about his new teammates.

Bulkhead was once a labourer before he became a fighter.

Ratchet was once an engineer before becoming a medic.

Bumblebee once had a voice box before Megatron mercilessly ripped it out.

Facts he never knew about, but according to Hyla he knew them by heart.

The newly resurrected Guardian/Autobot stared at the Bots and their human companions, longing for that same reminiscent feeling Hyla always told him.

"Don't worry Cliff, I care for you." Floating near him, Hyla lightly tapped his cheek, earning a small smile from the Cybertronian.

"I wonder where Arcee and Jack went to?" Tyrn asks aloud.

"Probably to get some air and let their minds process the fact a former partner and friend has just come back to life, as a Guardian on top of that." Bulkhead pointed out, ever the Captain Obvious.

"My question is if Big Exo can harness the Light like Tyrn and I?" Saint-14 nods.

"I'm more worried about the physical health of Cliffjumper if he even uses those abilities." Ratchet chimes in.

"Likely that he can use those abilities without problem, Saint here is an Exo." Hyla retorts.

"Human made robots, we're living metal that need fuel, what if Cliff is in need of Energon one of these days!?" Ratchet snaps.

"If you're worried about him dying, then I would resurrect him. A Guardian is essentially immortal Ratchet!" Hyla growls indignantly.

"What would happen if you died!? He wouldn't have that luxury like Tyrn or Saint-14, you don't know a thing about Cybertronian biology, you small time robot!" Ratchet turns to face the small Ghost.

"Enough! You two argue like children!" Saint-14 interrupts the two as Ratchet turns to him.

"I don't want to see anymore dead friends." Ratchet turns back to his console as Optimus places a hand on his shoulder.

"This war has indeed taken a toll on us all, but think of this as a gift for young Cliffjumper. Even so, he would need experts to teach him how to use the Light." The Prime looked to Saint and Tyrn.

"You got this one Bud." The human Guardian patted Saint's shoulder.

The Exo Titan looks on in confusion as Tyrn walks away.

"Fine, I shall be your teacher Cliffjumper, but where Shaxx is ruthless, I will be caring. If you've any questions, dont hesitate to ask young one." Saint replied.

Cliff nods before Ratchet sighs and returns to his computer.

~Decepticons~

Surrounding the duo, Arcee grimaced as she disengaged her blasters, placing a protective hand in front of her charge.

Starscream walked over, a cunning smirk on his face.

"Poor, little, Arcee, strayed a bit far from the herd? Oh, and look she's taking her pet for a walk." Starscream grinned as Jack glares at the Seeker.

"What do you want Scream? You always have a motive." The boy hisses.

"Nothing of your concern, vermin." Starscream smirked.

Arcee picked Jack up as she was then escorted into a Groundbridge.

Megatron was the first to greet the duo as a sinister smirked befell his faceplate.