Regret and sorrow

Ok everypony how are you ? I'm back I know it's been a while and im sorry about that !! I have just been lazy :3
I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS THO !!!

Discord: Anna !! Move on with the chapter already I'm bored !!!

Me: uhhhhhh fine !!!

Fluttershy: but um only if you want to .... Ok Anna ?

Me: no discord is right I need to move on but thankyou for your kindness fluttershy!! Now to the story !!! ENJOY MY LOVELIES !!!!!!

Discord woke up that morning with fluttershy sleeping on his chest. Discord blushed a bit when she yawned and lifted up her head to look into his loving eyes. "good morning dissy" yawned fluttershy as she sat up beside him rubbing her eyes. "good morning my precious butterfly" replied discord kissing her cheek. Fluttershy giggled and got up and kissed his lips sweetly. fluttershy then sits on his stomach and looks in to his eyes an tilts their foreheads together, as they both closed their eyes.

Fluttershy then whispers " thankyou for my last present......... And I ....... I'm sorry for "

discord then interupts " No you don't have to apologize its o......"

" no it's no.....not ...... O ... K ..... I really hurt your feelings and I'm sorry for being so ... So unkind I ......." Fluttershy was now fully crying

Discord grabs her Into a tight embrace and kisses her gently .

After a couple seconds fluttershy gets up and walks away from discord into the bathroom. She then turns around on the door way to the bathroom and sais " I'm soposed to go the spa with the girls today ...... Are you ok woh staying here alone ?"

" o .... Oh yeah , of course dear go have fun with those pesky , I uh mean friends of yours and relax.

Fluttershy then looks up at him as he gets of the bed to brush his mane. " ...... I'm still sorry for sla... "

But before she could finish discord teleports over to her ad pins her to the wall at his height and kisses her. he kisses down her neck as she massages his neck with her hooves.

Discord finally stops kissing her while she's still against the wall and looks at her closely in the eyes "......don't be sorry I deserved it ........ "

Fluttershy looks to the floor and out of the corner of her eye she sees a bruise on his cheek. which only made her feel worse ....

Discord finally puts her down and walks downstairs to the couch .

Fluttershy goes into the bathroom and starts the shower and Cries ......