The surprise picnic part 1

After every pony left fluttershy and discord cleaned up the cottage until It was spotless. Fluttershy then sat down on the couch to take a break and discord sat beside her.

Flutttershy grabs discordd paw and blushes saying ....... thankyou so much for doing this...... it means so much to me .

Oh of course darling anything for you , I love to see a smile on that beutiful face of yours.

discord then kisses her. Fluttershy at first blushes but then kissed back gently. discord kissed her with much love and intensity nibbling on her bottom lip for his tongue to slither in. she granted access immediately. which In reply they both blushed. discord then layed her down on her back,gently resting above her deepening the kiss even more, he then broke the kiss for a moment to kiss down her neck which made fluttershy whimper, knowing how she felt discord moved back near her ear and nibbled on her left ear a little before finally speaking...... fluttershy ..... I want you .....
This made fluttershy blush more as she gently kissed him on the nose and replied .... I know ...... I want you too...... But

Before she could finish discord tickled her neck causing her to squeak and giggle hahahehee discord ... hahah stop stop I haha can't breath

He then stops and sits up on the couch leaving fluttershy laying on the couch. his face was really red from blushing and then all of a sudden

FWOO

Fluttershys wings shot out from her back causing her to blush ........ I ......I ...

Discord pulled her to his chest so they were now chest to chest. I turned you on didn't i ..... dearest ?

I um well sighed fluttershy trying to push her wings back in.

It's alright I know I did it on purpose with that discord got up to fix the picnic stuff .

Fluttershy was left on the couch blushing and fixed her wings .

30 mins later

Hey discord where are we having the picnic ?

Sorry flutters that's classified darling.

Oh ok sighed fluttershy

Discord now had the basket in hand and walked over to fluttershy laying on her stomach on the couch

Discord runs his paw down her spinal cord and seductively asks Are you ready for our picnic dear?

Fluttershy blushed and turned around to look at her beloved..... of course I am come on !!!! She then hopped of the couch and walked out the door .