Nightmare (JJ Maybank x Reader)

Words: 2

Words: 2.564 words

Type: Angst (the nightmare) & Fluff

Summary: (What's written on the request)

Warning: MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DEATH! English is not my first language. Sorry if I misspelled something, I proofread this when I was in my History class.

You make your way out of the ocean and your feet carry you out to the dry sand and to your towel, next to Kie's and Sarah's

"So, how was the water?" Kie asks you as she looks up from her phone, taking one of the air pods out of her ear (borrowed by Sarah) so she can hear you.

"It's better than yesterday, for sure" You tell her as you sit down on your warm towel, turning and laying down on your stomach.

"Nice" Kie says while she takes both air pods out of her ears and shoves them inside her bag, ready to go run in the water. "Sarah" She says, making the girl next to you look up at her, "Do you wanna come?"

"Go ahead, I'll join you in a bit" Sarah tells her and Kie nods before almost running out to the water.

You and Sarah stayed silent as you two welcomed the warmth of the sun into your skin, until Sarah has an idea.

"Would you like to have a sleepover today?" Sarah asks and you open your eyes to look at her.

"Yeah, sure. At yours?" You ask her with a small smile.

"Uhmm" She says while thinking, "Maybe not, having you two under the same roof as Rafe isn't the best idea. Kie's?"

"It's fine by me" You tell her, and she smiles brightly.

"Cool, I'm going to go tell Kie about it and then we can start planning what we can do for our first girls' night" She says, the excitement was prominent in her tone and her body language as she got up from her towel and ran to the water, making you chuckle at her.

You lay your head back once more and try to relax while listening to everything surrounding you, from screaming kids to the waves crashing. Nothing you aren't familiar with, especially the screaming kids, since they do have a good set of lungs when it comes to shouting about wanting ice cream.