Sad (Rafe Cameron x Reader)

Words: 1

Words: 1.607 words

Type: Fluff

Warnings: English is not my first language, so sorry if I misspell anything. Kinda depressed reader. (GenderNeutral!Reader)

You've been really stressed about school lately

You've been really stressed about school lately. All of your teachers, except for one, for no reason at all decided to schedule all of your tests in a space of two weeks. And unlike other people, you don't work that well under pressure, or at least not extreme pressure. Which means that school is all that you've been thinking about lately.

Because of school, you couldn't really hang out with your boyfriend, Rafe. But he understands, even after dropping out of college.

Now today, you're way more upset and demotivated, and that's because you just got the results of your first test, and let's just say it didn't even go that well.

You texted Rafe onde you received the email with the results and he took a while to answer, not really knowing what to say.

Once he texted back, he just asked if you wanted him to come over. You, not even hesitating, said yes.

It didn't even take 10 minutes for Rafe to ring your doorbell, and you, while hugging your fluffy blanket, walked out of your bedroom while looking at the floor.

Once you pulled your door open, your eyes land on Rafe's, making him lose his smile, and frown at the sight, probably from your swollen eyes. He took a step closer to you and open your door wide so he can come in completely.

While your eyes stay on Rafe, he steps closer and closer to you making your mental barrier (to not have a mental break down right in front of someone), slowly crumble. Your chin starts to slightly shake as your lips turn into a pout, making Rafe close the front door without taking his eyes out of you.

His hands cup your face, cooling down your warm cheeks, and a sob escapes your closed mouth making a tear slowly roll down your eye and land on his skin.

You move your face out of his hands and collide into his chest, wrapping your arms around his torso and letting your blanket fall into the floor. You sob into Rafe's black polo shirt and his hands slowly lay your shoulders before giving them a small squeeze.