Cramps (Rafe Cameron x Reader)

Words: 1

Words: 1.9k+

Type: Fluff

Warnings: English is not my first language. Fem!Reader. Kelce being a bitch (for no specific reason).

Today was the day you and Rafe had planned to have lunch out with his friends, and that meant being out of the house and your comfortable bed for most of the day

And just to make things better, your period started this same morning. By the time Rafe got to your house to pick you up, your cramps were already at their maximum.

Rafe takes a seat on your bed as you looked through your clothes in the wardrobe, but every option didn't even seem appealing to you.

Today was a very hot day at the Outer Banks, so dark clothes were a big no-no. But light clothes, or at least lighter colored pants, were against what your friend of the month could tolerate.

So this is just frustrating you even more.

"I don't know what to wear" You groan out loud and Rafe looks up from his phone to you.

"Some jeans and a t-shirt will be fine, babe," He tells you and you sigh, taking a seat on the ground.

You look through your pile of jeans and shorts for a while and a wave of pain hits you like a train.

You close your eyes while taking in a deep breath and try to concentrate on the pain, trying to tell yourself that it's all in your head and not that bad. (We all know that's bullshit but still do it anyway)

You hear Rafe get up from your bed and walking over to you. He crouches down behind you and kisses your shoulder when noticing your distress.

"Need my help in choosing the clothes?" He asks and you nod, opening your eyes slightly.

Rafe kisses your cheek and leans his cheek onto yours while looking through your clothes. You cup his cheek before kissing his jaw a couple of times, as to say thank you with affection.

Knowing your very emotional self, you look away from Rafe and back at the clothes.

Whenever Rafe acts cute once you're in your period, you end up making him laugh at your demonstration of love by tears. Full-on sobs as you would say "I love you so much".