11 | new body

y/n = your name
e/c = eye color
t/n = town name

y/n's pov

"doctor are you alright?" i asked worriedly as the doctor seemed to be in pain.

"i'm fine y/n, no need to worry about me." he gave a small smile and a nod towards me whilst we made our way back to the tardis.

i was walking in front of the doctor and smiled when i saw the big blue police box in front of me, i heard a loud groan from behind me and i quickly turned my head and saw him on the ground. i ran over to him and bent down to his angle.

"doctor!? are you okay, you better not say no because you're clearly in pain." i told him and he didn't reply with a witty remark like usual so i put my arms under his armpits and basically dragged him back to the tardis and closed the doors once we got back inside. once the doors were closed i turned around and saw the doctor glowing from head to toe. i frantically ran over to him but then got knocked back into the wall.

the doctor's pov

i am regenerating. i don't want to. i like this body. i don't want y/n to think i'm a different person based on my new appearance. i was worried and scared. scared. that's a new one. i love y/n. i didn't get to tell him yet. i want to. i need to. curse this bloody regeneration.

i was on the floor of the tardis when y/n shut the doors and he turned around and his eyes widened once he saw me, it was probably from the glowing. he ran over to me and tried to get near me but got blasted away and got knocked into the wall. i tried to turn my head to look over to see if he was okay but he wasn't moving. i panicked and tried to stop the regeneration from happening and i slowly crawled over to y/n.

once i got close to him he didn't get pushed away. that's good that means i'm not glowing anymore. i touched y/n's arm but he didn't budge, i checked his pulse and he was breathing. thank god. i scooted over so i was leaning against the wall next to him and i wrapped my arms around his waist for comfort. then my body felt like it was burning up and my sight went black.

y/n's pov

i woke up with a groan as i rubbed my head, thinking i might have a small concussion from the blast. once i got my senses back i felt something around my waist and i looked down and a pair of arms were there. i looked to the person next me and it was a man. doctor?? no way it couldn't be him! well, he's wearing the same clothes as the doctor. but he looks totally different! is this what a regeneration is? changing the whole body?

i stumbled while trying to stand up and fell back down to the floor which caught the attention of the man and he jerked awake. when he awoke he stopped for a second.

"no no no this is not what i wanted!" he cried.

"u-uhm..." i mumbled to myself but the man must've heard me and he looked at me with his hazel like eyes. which were indeed breathtaking, i was staring and the man coughed to get me out of trance. i blushed a little and turned my head away.

"y/n are you okay?" the man asked quietly as he made his way over to me and i moved back a little bit then looked into his eyes again. the doctor. it is him. i knew it. his eyes never change.

"d-doctor?" i stuttered as he crouched down and looked into my e/c eyes. he held out his hand and i quickly grabbed it as he pulled me up so i was standing.

"you look different." i told him.

"ah yes unfortunately i regenerated, i really didn't want to though..." he said and looked down at his feet.

"so this is regeneration? honestly that's pretty cool!" i exclaimed and smiled.

"really? you think so? and h-how did you recognize me?" he questioned.

"well for one you're wearing the same clothes you were before." i giggled softly.

"second, i could tell by your eyes, you're eyes still look the same. every time i look into them i see the amazing and wonderful man you are and that i love." my eyes widened when i said the last part and so did his.

"i uhm- yeah i've gotta go, bye!-" i tried running to the tardis doors but a hand was grabbing my arm and pulling me back. i looked back and it was the doctor, i stopped struggling and he let go of me.

"doctor, i-i'm sorry i really didn't mean it i-"

"i love you too." he said quickly and my mouth hung open in shock.

"y-you do?! w-why why me? im just some guy you picked off the streets of t/n. why would you?-" i was cut off by a pair of lips on mine, the doctor's. he was kissing me. and i was panicking. i kissed him back once i knew what was happening and i wrapped my arms around his neck and drew him in closer.

his arms snaked around my waist and i slightly moaned then started blushing furiously once i realized what i did. i let go of his lips and he looked at me and smiled brightly. new teeth. beautiful smile. he kissed my cheek and let go of my waist.

"does that answer your question?" he smirked and i almost fell to my knees when he did that.

"i- yes that does thank you." i smirked back.

later bc time skips r cool ig...

me and the doctor were cuddled on the couch in the living room watching harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.

"if sirius was real i would definitely give him a shag." i stated as the doctor chuckled.

"i find that lupin guy quite attractive." he nodded towards the screen where remus lupin was.

"hope he's not as attractive as me, don't want him stealing my man." i said and i looked back to the doctor who was smiling.

"never! no one could ever beat your beauty y/n." he said proudly and i blushed.

"you're cute when you blush." he grinned.

"oh stop it!" i whisper shouted and he laughed.

(10 generating into 11 if anyone got confused)
give me some more ideas and which doctors you would like to see!