17

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan so lovingly that Xiao Zhan blushed, pulling Yibo down to bury his face in Yibo's chest.

Yibo chuckled and kissed the top of Xiao Zhan's head before kissing his forehead, his nose, his cheeks and his chin.

Xiao Zhan pouted, expecting Yibo to have kissed him on the lips. Yibo smiled at Xiao Zhan's reaction before finally landing his lips on Xiao Zhan's, kissing him deeply.

While kissing, their clumsy hands moved about and after some time, the both of them were finally naked.

Yibo finally broke the kiss and with the sight of Xiao Zhan panting heavily, his chest rising up and down quickly with a blush on his face, Yibo instantly got even harder.

Yibo reached to the side drawer and took out a bottle of lube, shocking Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan did not have time to question when Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan's hips closer, letting Xiao Zhan's butt rest on Yibo's thighs.

Yibo who lifted Xiao Zhan's butt could not help but stare at Xiao Zhan's hole, making Xiao Zhan blush furiously. "Y-You pervert!"

Yibo chuckled, opening the lube as he squeezed it into Xiao Zhan's hole, making Xiao Zhan flinch at the sudden cool liquid entering his hole.

Yibo watched a little regretfully. He allowed that liquid to be the first thing up his Zhan's hole. Yibo quickly squeezed a generous amount of lube on his fingers before thrusting it into Xiao Zhan's hole.

Yibo was pleased to see Xiao Zhan flinch more when he poked a finger in. "Comfortable?" Yibo asked as his finger poked around and explored Xiao Zhan's hole.

Xiao Zhan blushed furiously "D-Do you think it will be comfortable!" Yibo chuckled and placed a kiss on Xiao Zhan's lips, making Xiao Zhan quietly blush.

Yibo proceeded to insert another finger in and started scissoring Xiao Zhan's hole. Seeing Xiao Zhan's hand reach for his own cock, Yibo immediately held his hand.

"W-What?" Xiao Zhan asked, confused, but moaned when Yibo suddenly added a finger and thrusted deep, hitting a certain spot which sent pleasure throughout his body.

With three fingers, Yibo widened Xiao Zhan's hole while thrusting his sweet spot, making Xiao Zhan moan and squirm while trying to thrust his hips.

Yibo stopped thrusting his fingers and felt Xiao Zhan's hole sucking his fingers in. Immediately, Yibo wanted nothing more than to be in him.

"Yibo... Quick... I want you" Xiao Zhan said and Yibo took out his fingers, aligning his cock and thrusting in.

Xiao Zhan arched his back, feeling Yibo's hot, thick and long cock buried in his hole. Yibo also enjoyed the feeling of Xiao Zhan's tight hole wrapped around him, sucking him in.

Yibo cursed as he felt that he was unable to hold himself back and he started thrusting. With Xiao Zhan moaning softly, Yibo got more excited and grew bigger.

"Ahhhh!" Xiao Zhan moaned loudly as Yibo found the sweet spot he had been hitting just now. Yibo gave a mischevious smirk and Xiao Zhan felt a sudden fear.

Sure enough, Yibo mercilessly started hitting the same spot over and over again. Xiao Zhan could not even recover from the pleasure before feeling another overwhelming pleasure.

Yibo watched Xiao Zhan moaning loudly, feeling dizzy from the pleasure and bent forward to kiss him while targeting that same spot.

"I'm cumming!" Yibo breathed out beside Xiao Zhan's ear but before he could pull out, Xiao Zhan wrapped his legs tightly around Yibo.

Being buried in Xiao Zhan's hole while it clenched all around his throbbing cock, Yibo came the hardest he could, filling Xiao Zhan's hole.

Xiao Zhan felt a sudden burst of hot liquid being shot out in his hole while Yibo's cock rubbed against his sweet spot and also came hard between the two bodies.

Xiao Zhan's leg limply fell, exhausted. But that was the most heavenly pleasure he felt. Even after cumming, he could still feel the pleasure.

"Zhan..." Yibo breathed out. The pleasure was also too much for him as he rested his head beside Xiao Zhan's ear.

"That was amazing... You even came untouched..." Yibo breathed out. Seeing Xiao Zhan's dazed look and teary eyes, Yibo chuckled and could not help but kiss him. Xiao Zhan responded to his kiss.

With Xiao Zhan's back hole clenching and unclenching from the pleasure, it constantly squeezed Yibo's still-buried cock, making Yibo hard.

"Round 2?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan who saw Yibo with his handsome, dazzling smile, nodded while blushing. Such pleasure, who wouldn't want to experience it again?

That day, their activity started in the evening but only finally ended at the break of dawn.