20

Xiao Zhan was about to scroll to the next post when he froze. What did Yibo say? The investor was interested in him?

Y-Yet Wang Yibo dared call him ugly?! "Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan huffed before scrolling to the next post with a pout.

"Today, I saw my bunny sneaking out and I followed him. He entered a cake shop and ordered a chocloate mint cake with wasabis in the chocolate ball!

I was wondering what kind of weird taste does he like but then I saw him smiling and grinning like an evil person.

I smirked! My bunny must be planning a prank on me! Not wanting to spoil his surprise on the spot, I quickly went back to the hotel.

You should have seen his look when he saw me! He clearly did something guilty, being so scared as if he has seen a ghost! Now I should plan on how to trick him back..."

Xiao Zhan gasped as he read this. Y-Yibo knew everything from the start?! "Cheating my feelings!" Xiao Zhan shouted with a blush.

He must have been a silly, stupid man in Yibo's eyes! So embarrassing! Xiao Zhan huffed and scrolled to the next post.

"There's a good news today! Remember the weird cake? My bunny brought it to me and kissed me! He hooked his arm around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss!

My cute silly bunny! Even though it was a terrifying wasabi filled kiss, but a kiss is a kiss! My bunny even took the intiative!

And the sight of him on the bed with teary eyes and a wronged look... I really wanted to... Ahhh...

Anyway, I went to his room to tease him and earned an even more passionate kiss! His legs went wobbly as he clung onto me and I brought him to the bed, where he opened his eyes in shock.

I'm so happy my bunny also enjoyed our passionate kiss. There will be more to come. Today is a very good day! See you guys again soon!"

Xiao Zhan blushed hard after reading this. What passionate kiss?! He clearly spit into Yibo's mouth! Well, it is an embarrassing thing. His plan failed and he got teased later on.

And his third paragraph! "P-Pervert!" Xiao Zhan blushed harder as he shook his head. And since when did he cling onto Yibo!

Well, the kiss was so intense, especially for his first time that he couldn't think or feel anything except for the hot kiss. Xiao Zhan blushed again and clicked on the next post.

"Why is my bunny so silly? It's cute but he is too silly. I think even a newborn baby can tell that I like him!

It's time for me to act a little cold to my bunny. I hope he gets jealous and take the initiative to fall in my lap."

Xiao Zhan turned red in embarrassment and anger. This Yibo! Made him jealous on purpose! How scheming!

Xiao Zhan huffed and puffed and rolled around the sheets for a while before clicking on the latest post.

"My bunny finally fell into my clutches! A jealous bunny is so cute! He was too cute that I kissed him.

We're together now! Thank you all for accompanying me throughout my posts and watch me get together with my crush. Boyfriend now.

My devil CEO called me back but told my bunny to stay. It's alright! I'll see my bunny in two days and I'll make sure to make up for these two days!"

Xiao Zhan could not help but smile reading these posts. Ahhh, now he really misses Yibo. He wants to go to Yibo's side and hug him so tightly.

All right! Xiao Zhan decided to quickly sleep, quickly get his work done and hopefully, get an earlier flight back to his Yibo!

A day later... Xiao Zhan rushed his work and managed to ask his CEO to allow him to come back earlier.

After reaching his goal of returning one day earlier, Xiao Zhan felt proud of himself, then halted. He doesn't know where Yibo stays. He doesn't know which level Yibo works at.

How is he going to find Yibo and surprise him. Xiao Zhan groaned as he called his brother, only to get curses and names like "Stupid" and "Dumb".

Deciding not to bother his sister, Xiao Zhan left his luggage at home before staying at the office lounge, hoping to surprise Yibo there.

To Xiao Zhan's surprise, Yibo walked into the company, his arms linked arm in arm with a beautiful, classy woman.

Xiao Zhan's jaw dropped as he stood up. Does this mean he got cheated on? Or was he a plaything to Yibo? But those posts...

To Xiao Zhan's greater surprise, Yibo walked towards him, as if Yibo entered this place knowing Xiao Zhan would be there.

Xiao Zhan stared at their linked arms, his face revealing everything. Shocked, hurt, betrayed, being cheated on. Suddenly, the woman started laughing.

"Oh, Yibo, what a good son-in-law. He is so cute! I can see that he is totally in love with you!" The woman released her arm from Yibo and walked around Xiao Zhan, eyeing him.

"S-Son-in-law?!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed as his jaw dropped again. Yibo was standing there with a smug smirk, making Xiao Zhan narrow his eyes.

"Wang Yibo! You played with my feelings!" Xiao Zhan huffed with teary eyes. He thought that everything might have been a lie. Yibo might have been simply toying with him. Yibo might have really trapped him, fucked him, then made a joke out of him.

"Mom! We haven't even acted our script out yet!" Yibo said which made Mrs Wang roll her eyes "Wang Yibo! You're so heartless!

Look at Zhan Zhan! He rushed his work to see you earlier and all you want to do is prank him! You're already making him cry!"

"Aw, Zhan Zhan, don't cry, I just wanted to play a joke on you" Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan wiped his tears and shrugged Yibo away "Don't touch me!"

"Zhan Zhan, I'm sorry, I was just so happy to hear that you rushed your work just to come back to me earlier so I prepared a surprise for you! Look! I'm so eager! I even brought my mom to meet you!"

Hearing Yibo's words, Xiao Zhan remembered Mrs Wang. Slightly blushing, Xiao Zhan bowed his head and greeted "M-Mrs Wang"

"Ohohoho, you're so cute. I've already called you son-in-law, hurry and call me Mom" Mrs Wang said which made Xiao Zhan happy "M-Mom"

"Good, Zhan. Come, I will bring you to eat delicious food!" Mrs Wang said. Hearing food, Xiao Zhan immediately nodded and followed "Okay!"

The two walked away, leaving Yibo standing there. "Mom? Zhan Zhan? You're just leaving me alone here?" Yibo grumbled as he watched them walking arm in arm.

Annoyed, he chased after them and separated their arms, linking Xiao Zhan's arm with his. "Sorry Mom, Zhan Zhan is mine! You should link arms with Dad if you want" Yibo smirked.

"You can link arms with Mom, so can I!" Xiao Zhan said and removed his arm from Yibo's and linked his arm with Mrs Wang.

"Good boy!" Mrs Wang cried out and walked away with Xiao Zhan, leaving an annoyed Yibo pestering them and trying to separate them.

Xiao Zhan huffed. He had wanted to see Yibo so badly, jump on him, hug him and kiss him but Yibo dared play such a prank on him! Call him petty but Xiao Zhan has to teach Yibo a lesson for scaring his poor, fragile heart.