11

Xiao Zhan was still on his bed, regretting what he did and life in general but jumped up when there were knocks on the door.

He opened the door slowly to see Yibo standing there and wanted to shut it but Yibo had placed on hand on the door.

Xiao Zhan tried shutting it but failed and could only glare at him in anger. Yibo welcomed himself inside.

"So... A kiss?" Yibo said taking a step forward and Xiao Zhan blushed as he took a step backwards. "W-W-What k-k-kiss! I-I was only forcing you to also taste the wasabi-chocolate ball!"

"With a kiss" Yibo said as he took another step, making Xiao Zhan blush more as he also stepped backwards "N-No! Y-You devil! Stop spouting nonsense!"

"With your first kiss?" Yibo said with a slightly questioning tone at the end as he walked forward.

Xiao Zhan walked backwards "S-Stop it! You d-devil! If you did not plant that wasabi bomb in my mouth, I wouldn't have gave my first kiss to you!"

"So your first kiss." Yibo smirked as he placed his hand on the wall, trapping Xiao Zhan who suddenly realised his back had hit the wall.

"S-So what? It's just a kiss! Or don't tell me you don't kiss other people!" Xiao Zhan stuttered.

There was this uncomfortable thought in his mind for quite some time... A hansome person like Yibo must have many flings right?

"Indeed, I can't kiss people I don't have feelings for" Yibo said as he tilted Xiao Zhan's chin upwards and kissed him.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened but his heart thumped and all his nerves tingled. He felt... Excited, happy and comfortable.

Xiao Zhan moaned when Yibo's tongue entered his mouth roughly. Xiao Zhan shut his eyes as Yibo leaned his body against Xiao Zhan's and kissed him deeper.

Unknowingly, Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck as he tried kissing back, following what Yibo did.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes in shock when his back hit the bed. Since when did they teleport to the bed?

But Xiao Zhan shut off all the unnecessary thoughts as he focused on this kiss which was making him feel so alive. It was the best feeling and he never wants it to stop.

Yibo saw Xiao Zhan in a daze when he let go of the kiss and smiled to himself. He licked his lips and kissed Xiao Zhan a little longer before hugging Xiao Zhan.

The dazed Xiao Zhan was suddenly enveloped by Yibo's warm embrace and he leaned closer, slowly falling asleep.

"Goodnight" Yibo kissed his forehead before leaving with a very hard thing between his legs.

Xiao Zhan woke up. He felt so comfortable falling asleep but when he woke up, it felt like something was missing.

Xiao Zhan then remembered what happened yesterday. "Oh! My! Emperor! I-I kissed him... N-No! He k-kissed me! Oh my Emperor! I'm gay! I loved the kiss! Or I'm not!"

Xiao Zhan screamed as he thrashed around in his bed, saying things that only confused himself more. Xiao Zhan suddenly froze as he remembered a sentence.

'Indeed I can't kiss people I don't have feelings for.' Xiao Zhan blushed. D-Does that mean Yibo likes him?

Xiao Zhan jumped in shock when he heard the door open. He quickly hid under the blankets. A chuckle came from above. "It's too late. I saw you hiding"

Xiao Zhan blushed under the blankets as he shouted "Y-You're coming in without permission!"

"You're talking dirty" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan frowned in confusion for a while before blushing harder "Y-You pervert! I meant you're entering my room without permission!"

Suddenly, the blanket was pulled away from Xiao Zhan's body. Xiao Zhan looked alert at Yibo, who found him cute for being so wary.

"Hurry, we have to meet with other investors today" Yibo said and ruffled Xiao Zhan's hair before leaving.

Xiao Zhan blushed. He watched dazily as Yibo walked out but snapped out of it when Yibo turned around with a smirk before leaving.

Online Forum (YiZhan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara