sequel ♛ dawn

here is the description to the darkest night's sequel and final book in the covet trilogy, which is called: dawn

to find out what happens to lyra and ben following this story, be sure to check it out! enjoy!

-

Time is running out.

Lyra Escara, Jedi Master, and her daughter, Aelin Solo, are in hiding. While she assists Leia in finishing Rey Kenobi's training, the Resistance aids her in her search for her long lost mother.

But she is not the only one searching for her mother.

Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader of the First Order, is slowly losing his grasp on the position he sacrificed everything to gain. To combat a potential coup, led by none other than Armitage Hux, he has uncovered the possessor of a rare sith artifact- the Great Crystal of Aantonaii, which he can only hope will aid him in growing an even stronger connection to the dark side of the Force. But the former head of a crime syndicate went into hiding not long after the fall of the Empire, and reclaiming the artifact would mean searching the entire galaxy to track the notoriously slippery criminal down.

As the heartbroken ex lovers circle the mother and criminal who, unbeknownst to them, is one and the same, Lyra's head pains and Kylo's relentless assault on her mind's walls only grow stronger. She has everything to lose and he, everything to gain from her letting him in.

For Lyra has been guarding an even larger secret than keeping former Ben Solo's child hidden from him.

Aelin Alderaana Solo is not only already a force user at the ripe age of two years old- she is destined to become the most powerful heir of the Skywalker line yet.

-

(not sure that anyone noticed, but if you did, i renamed lyra and ben's daughter aelin, after one of my favorite badass ladies of all time- aelin ashryver galathynius)

-