The Marking

Did she feel the same way about him that he felt about her, Charlie wondered as he scooped her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing at all, and her legs wound around his waist, her forehead pressing against his. 

Probably not. 

There was an attraction there, stronger than just about anything she had felt for any other man. And when he touched her a thrill traveled through her body, sensuous and sweet. She wanted him, she knew that.

But she was in the habit of being honest with herself about her motivations and she knew that when she came along on this ride with Luke, she would do anything to keep from getting sent back into the dangerous situation that she found herself in. Luke knew some things about her, but he didn't really know the details of her past. 

No one did.

This wouldn't be the first time that her body had been used as payment in exchange for her safety in a dangerous situation, if it came down to it and that's what she needed to do. The first time it had been terrifying, heart rending even, but she had done what she had to do to stay alive.

Later she had learned that beauty held a sort of power and that it could help her stay safe and well fed. Hell, it had kept her friends safe and fed too. In a way though, it also disgusted her. But she had to live and she had had very little else going for her first in foster care, and then in Juvie, and finally, when she got that full ride scholarship that she so desperately needed.

At least she actually wanted this man who was holding her in his arms. He was attractive and he smelled like summer and rain and sunshine. Fuck, she was soaking wet for him and he'd hardly even touched her. When had she actually wanted someone, when there was something on the line that she needed?

Never, that's when.

She unwrapped her legs from his waist and slid down his body, ignoring his murmur of surprise as she brushed his hands to the side. She knew how to take control and a part of her sensed that that was exactly what he wanted, even before he knew it himself.

Her slender fingers grabbed his belt and she heard his quick intake of breath as she tugged at it, pulling it loose in a moment and moving on to the buttons and zipper on his jeans. Glancing up at him as she slipped his pants down past his knees. She heard him swear as he stripped off his shirt. She knelt before him, giving him one fleeting, innocent glance that she knew would send his blood pressure skyrocketing, before she reached out with her hand and took his long, thick cock firmly in hand.

She let out the tiniest of gasps, knowing that he would hear it as she let her plump rosy pink lips part, keeping her eyes on him, her tongue flicking out and tasting the precum that was already seeping off the tip. He tasted like salt and man and she let out the smallest moan, and this time the sound wasn't an act, as she moved eagerly forward, taking the huge head of his cock in her mouth as she began to move up and down his shaft, working on getting him deeper and deeper towards her throat without gagging.

He was just so huge. She'd never sucked off anyone even close to this big and she wasn't sure how she could deep throat someone so massive.

"Fuck, Charlie, you feel amazing Baby. Your mouth feels so fucking good." One hand was tangled in her hair but she was surprised at how gentle he was being with her. And after only a few minutes he was pulling her up to her feet.

"Come on Baby. I want to taste you. You smell so fucking good." She suddenly found herself flung lightly onto the bed, laughing as he pulled her legs apart, kneeling between her knees at the end of the bed. He separated her folds with a soft moan, plunging one thick finger into her core with a growl that made her legs tremble in anticipation. He'd been very gentle with her so far, but she had a distinct feeling that he wouldn't always be, and she wanted to see what that other aggressive side that she'd seen flash in his eyes was like too.

"Fuck, your already soaked. I knew I could smell how bad you wanted me the second we walked in this room." She arched her back as he plunged a second finger inside at the same time tracing her slit with the tip of his tongue. "You taste like sunshine, Charlie. I would lick this sweet little pussy all day long if I could." His tongue found her clit and he began to lap at it as her hips bucked under the concentrated attention.

Her hands came down, tangling in his hair and he moved his fingers inside of her in a magical way, curving inward towards her front so that she gasped and writhed, already almost on the brink of coming all over his face.

Then he stopped and pulled back and she looked down at him, breathing hard as she tried to catch her breath.

"Liam," she moaned, pressing the palms of her hands against her eyes.

"Not yet, Princess. I want to feel you when you come hard around my cock. Think you can do that for me?" She nodded and he moved over her, dipping the head of his cock into her sopping wetness. He lowered his head, his mouth brushing lightly against her rosy pink nipples, which were hard peaks on the top of her round, perky breasts. She arched her back hard, trying to press him into her wet, throbbing core.

"Please, Alpha." she whimpered and this time she didn't sound the least bit sassy when she spoke to him. He grinned up at her.

"What love? Tell me what you want?"

"I need it. Please put it in." She wiggled her hips but still only the tip brushed back and forth against her wet slit.

"More words, Princess."

"Please fuck me, Alpha." It was only a whisper, but she met his eyes when she said it and all at once he plunged deep inside of her, filling her up so that the head of his cock rested against her cervix. She clung to his neck, pulling him close as she moaned out, having never felt so stretched out and completely filled in all her life.

"Oh fuck, Baby. You're so tight. So fucking tight. It feels like your pussy was made for me." He held perfectly still, his lips pressed against her shoulder, taking slow deep breaths and trying not to come inside of her then and there.

When he'd finally regained control of himself, he started to move, and he saw that she was staring up at him, her pupils huge, her cheeks flushed with pleasure and he knew then and there that her body was singing with the ecstasy of the mate bond just as his was.

He wanted to be rougher with her, to fuck her harder, but he knew that he couldn't, not yet. Not when her body was still covered with the evidence of yesterday's attack. Someday, when she was healed, when he knew her body better and knew exactly what she liked, they could explore more, with other things.

"You feel so good." she gasped, her fingernails digging into his chest as he continued to pound into her with long, even strokes.

"I want to mark you." His eyes met hers and he saw them widen for a moment and he knew that Luke had explained to her, at least a little, what it meant. "I want the world to know that you are mine."

"Do it." She tilted her head back, and closed her eyes and he pushed aside the rush of surprise that she had agreed with him so quickly. Even some She-Wolves would have probably wanted him to wait at least a few days after finding out, since they hardly knew each other.

He felt his wolf rise to the surface, bursting with happiness at his mate's agreement to the marking and then his teeth were sinking into the spot just above her collar bone and she was crying out, first in pain and then in pleasure as her tight little cunt spasmed in ecstasy around his cock.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! If you did I'd love it if you'd comment and click that little star button to vote for it.

This is Chapter Eleven, but don't worry the entire story will be posted here in the next week. This entire story is already up on Patreon for anyone who can't wait that long, along with many others under "The Alpha and The Red Head." And for those of you who want more stories, long and short, right this second and who want to read Patreon exclusive short stories, you may also want to check out the link below:

www.patreon.com/OpheliaShaw

All the links can be found (clickable) in my profile!