6

Jessica's pov

He kissed me. He really kissed me. But we are drunk. He certainly wouldn't have done it if he wasn't drunk. And I can't do that. I have to get away from him. But I want it. But I can't.

I went down to the common room where the party was going on. I saw Mattheo coming down the stairs. I touched my lips. "hey Alice I'm tired I'm going to sleep" I said and went to the room. I took my diary and sat on the bed.

"He kissed me, but it's not right we're drunk," I wrote. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up sober in the morning. I took a shower and got dressed. I went to the Great Hall for breakfast. I sat next to Alice. Jake approached "I want an explanation for how you're not my sister" he said. I grabbed my head and remembered what I said last night. "nice, I'm not your sister, Dumbledore said I was adopted" I said "who are your parents then" he said "it's not your business Jacob" I said and he left.

Then I told Alice everything. "You're Potter ?!" she said "just be quiet I don't want anyone to know" I said "why" she said "because of the part where I should kill Voldemort" I said "oh-"

Mattheo's pov

Today was Saturday and after breakfast we went to the common room . We sat and I got lost in my thoughts. The diary came to my mind.

“Jessica has a diary there must be something in it” I said and went to her room. Tom followed me. Some girl saw us “don’t say a word” I said and we went into Jessica’s room.

Tom and I came in. I saw a red book on the table. I took it. "is it that notebook" Tom said and stood next to me "yes" I said and opened the first page.

"I arrived at Hogwarts today," I read. “all the pages are written with one sentence” Tom said. We went through a couple of pages "I think I'm falling in love. But is that possible." I read one page of

"Jake said she doesn't feel love" Tom said "maybe she tries not to feel love but still feels" I said "just like us Tom, I'm sure you love at least one person but you don't want that accept, because we shouldn't feel love "I said" you're right "Tom said.

I started flipping through the pages. "Stop!" Tom said “I can’t do this” I read from one page. "look these are traces of tears" I said and showed him "you think it was the day she went to Dumbledore" Tom said "yes but what does that mean" I said

"maybe-" Tom said but we were interrupted by a person. She grabbed my neck and put a knife to my neck. "put it down now." Jessica. "Jessica let him go" Tom said "no, how dare you rummage around my room" she said and pulled my head harder "come on Jessica let me go" I said "no, let go of the diary" she said "no" I said "what a bonfire from me "I said.

"Tom get out" Jessica said "why" Tom said "just get the fuck out" I said "if you hurt him I'll kill you" Tom said "I can't die, jerk" Jessica said "I'll find another way" Tom is said "Tom!" I said and he came out.

Jessica let go of my neck. I grabbed my neck and my hand was left with blood. "what did you do" I said "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" Jessica said "Jessica calm down" I said "I don't want to calm down, if I wanted to tell you something I would tell you but I didn't tell you anything it means you shouldn't know nothing "Jessica shouted

" I want to know what you're doing "I said"  you won't find out "she said I headed for her.

Her eyes turned red " are you angry " I said "of course I'm angry" she said "don't come near me" she said but I got even closer.

She raised her hand to slap me. But I grabbed her hand. "don't try" I said "I have another hand bitch" Jessica said and slapped me with her other hand. I grabbed her other hand as well.