February 20th, 1998

Log 1

I'm currently at Killdane with Gordon and Percy, trying to figure out what's going on, but for some context let me tell you all what happened.

Gordon was turning around at the turntable at Vicarstown and went to the station to couple up to his coaches while getting ready for his return back to Kanpford. But while waiting for all the passengers to board, the sky suddenly went dark, we don't know what happened, but we smelled a bit of smoke in the air. While we were figuring out what was going on, D261 rolled into the station. D261 didn't also know what was happening and was confused. But then we saw a blue dot emerge from the sky. We saw what looked like a laser destroyer, but then it stopped at the station's height. I then got a call from the Brendam Docks manager who told me these things were all over the Island. Everything went quiet, but then a laser shot down and blew up some trucks in the yards that were filled with all sorts of metal materials! We were terrified, then, more laser beams began to shoot more cargo and they also shot Jinty and Pug! The passengers quickly got into the coaches faster than I'd ever seen before. We released the whistle and raced down the line, D261 quickly reversed, trying to get back to Barrow, but we only heard an explosion in the distance and I'm safe to assume he was dead. As we entered Ballahoo we saw Percy in front of us, he had run out of coal and was stuck, Gordon quickly began to push him and raced through tunnels and over bridges. We passed Croavn's Gate and we saw Fred backing into the sheds. I thought I saw Ivo Hugh for a second, but maybe not. We got to Kellstorpe and we saw Henry going the opposite way. He slammed on his brakes and then he crashed into the buffers where Thomas prevented a runaway from crashing into the station before. But we couldn't go back for him as he could be dead now, and we continued down the line without stopping.

Log 2

We arrived at Killdane and came to a screeching halt. He quickly huddled the people into offices and buildings. I just got word from one of my friends on the mainland that BBC 2 had an emergency broadcast that Sodor was hit by beams and was currently under attack, and then his TV resumed normal programming. We pushed Percy to a nearby coal hopper to refill his bunker. Gordon wanted to know what the hell was happening right now. We honestly don't know what is happening, but I assume it's an alien invasion, but we had to stay low for a while until these things will be off of our menu.