February 24th, 1998

Log 1

We made a plan to head down to Ffarquhar today to save everyone down there. For our plan, we have Gordon at the front with some long cars that have pipes on them. Percy and Rosie will race into the station to collect the citizens of Ffarquhar. Donald, Douglas, and Joseph will save Edward, BoCo, and everyone else down there. We plan on doing this battle in a couple of hours.

Log 2

While we were firing everyone up, we heard a whistle that belonged to Arthur, we were happy to see him. He was also pulling Emily, she was okay, but a bit mutated and sad. They were glad to see us because after seeing Big City Engine, they thought they were the only ones left.

Log 3

I think we shouldn't go to Ffarquhar now because it is a mess. Arthur was on his line when the invasion began, and he hid in his shed at Harwick. He stayed there for a few days, but not until James came in with several aliens, but they soon left, they didn't notice Arthur because he was pulling a bunker first train. He decided to follow James and the aliens after 15 minutes and he saw him going to Ffarquhar. He soon made it to Hackenbeck Tunnel, but he saw it was boarded up. I guess the aliens seized that area as well. Arthur's driver went up to see what was going on, what he saw was terrifying. Advanced buildings have been built over the stations and buildings, he then saw Edward, Bill, Ben, and BoCo. But he then saw Mavis and Daisy, shaken up, but alive. He then looked back at Edward to see he was more advanced and he looked like something out of the future. Then the alien leader saw Arthur's driver, he raised the alarm and ordered his minions to kill him. Arthur raced back down the hill and they started Arthur up, and then he raced down the line, they took an old track that lead them to the abandoned Maithwaite Mines. He raced there and got to the coal quarry. He then saw Emily derailed in a siding, Arthur was about to get her, but the aliens then came out of nowhere, but Arthur managed to grab her, and the two escaped. The aliens lost track of them, and they just went back. They about went down the line in the dead of the night, there was no sound and engine. But one night Callan, and Derek shot past, and the only thing they heard from him was him, trying to scream. They were scared after that event and decided to leave the Island, they soon went down the line to find Molly's corpse, and the rest we pretty much know.

Log 4

So we now need to make a new plan as the aliens have highly advanced technology and we are not ready, but I think we have made a plan and I'm okay with the result. So Gordon and Percy will be upfront with the men and Annie and Clarbel. Thomas, Rosie, and Joseph will be at the back with several guns, bombs, and bullets. We don't have enough engines here, but I pray to god this works. We lost several engines, but we have to save our home. But Jesus Christ I hope this works.