February 21st, 1998

Log 1

The day began with us firing up the engines, the lasers from yesterday are completely gone, and the only things they left were damaged. We're near the Peel Godred branch, so it's best if we can find a few survivors up there. Gordon is wondering how this started or who started this. We didn't know right now, but we may find an answer sooner or later, but we should stay here at least for a few more hours.

Log 2

Percy and a few people stayed behind at the station while the people there were still trying to help get him back on the rails again. We went down the line to find the corpse of Old Bailey, I guess the lasers got to him first. We soon continued down the line to the Ironworks, hoping to find anyone. While we were searching, we found Splodge, or Splatter and Dodge specifically. They were alive and well, but Splatter has and a bullet hole in his face, but it's an issue we can fix easily. They were still here went the lasers went off and ran to the sheds and stayed there, they heard screams from the Smelters but they didn't know who it was but it was cut short anyways because the laser probably killed that man or engine, the lasers also blew up the managers office, and that's when we arrived, we decided to stay here for a bit, they've been through a bit. Soon we decided to leave before we left we checked the smelters to see who got killed in there the day before, there was no one in there but we only found the sight of an engine that almost made me puke. Neville is gone, we fucking lost him. His entire front was incinerated and on fire, but his number got us a better inspection to see who it was, and it was Neville, Gordon suddenly saw his face nearby, and I decided to grab his face and bring it to his burning remains, that was one of the grossest things I've ever done in my life. We shut the Smelter's doors to let our Q1 rest in peace, hopefully, Neville's in a better place.

Log 3

We soon left the Ironworks feeling miserable after what we saw, Neville was one of Gordon's friends, and seeing him die like this was awful. Neville deserved a lot more than death, we all did. We soon arrived back at Killdane with the Splodge and we decided to stay here for a while to get a bit of rest, we told Percy the sad news and he didn't take it well. He was going to miss the Ugly Duckling. We also hope we can find some more twins like Bill and Ben, Donald and Douglas, and Arry and Bert. But we have to figure out plans until we venture out to look for more, but we do hope we can find more friends.

Log 4

It was sunset and we were planning our next move, we were going to look for Donald and Douglas next, but while we were planning, we heard a whistle, and we were scraping the Donald and Douglas plan because Donald arrived at the station shaken but alive, but his right eye was pretty much bleeding, he also had a few bullet holes too but yet, he's fine. We were glad to see Donald but he was more focused on something else, probably Douglas. We asked Donald what he encountered before got here, Donald was apparently at Knapford when the invasion began, and Oliver was also there too, then the laser began to drop down out of nowhere, he and Oliver ran down the line but Donald didn't know the lasers destroyed Oliver rails and crashed and few down the grade of the old harbor, Donald kept running down the line, he suddenly saw James going the other direction, he hoped he got out alive. Donald was diverted down the Brendam branch and almost crashed at a goods shed at Suddery, but managed to stop in time. But the aliens didn't know where he was, so they left, I guess Donald was black, and it was night so that makes some sense. They stayed in the shed for 8 hours, and then Salty came up the line surprised to see if Donald was ok, he was fine, Donald and Salty decided to stay there for a while to think about what to do, but they suddenly saw Thomas coming down the line, raced passed them alive and didn't speak to them, what a bitch he is. Donald saw one of his coaches was glowing green, he and Salty didn't know what that meant, but they'll figure it out. A few hours later Satly and Donald went their separate ways, Satly decided to go back to the docks and find at least a few more people, while Donald went down the line and find survivors on the main line. Donald went down Gordon's hill to find the breakdown train right in front of him! Donald's driver threw the engine into emergency, but it was too late, and the crane jammed his left eye. They spent a few hours to get him out, while they were getting him out, they saw Gordon going down the Peel Godred branch in the other direction, they soon got Donald out and they soon went down the line to find us. So we need to find one more in the book, Thomas. But it's currently unclear if we'll find him, he did have a glowing coach, I might believe there might be aliens that coach. But that's just a theory. It is getting late, so we better get some rest at least. Our next goal is to find Thomas, hopefully, he's not dead yet.