Chapter 1

I open my eyes, just to realize that my vision is all blurry. 

All I can see is several colors, purple, white, and a lot of black.

 My eyes finally can focus, and I look around myself. For some reason, there is just an endless void all around me.

''Is this hell? I know that I wasn't the best person back in life, but that's not enough to send me to hell, at least I hope.'' I think, worriedly.

Then I look in front of me and see a small figure of a woman, sitting on a small white chair. The woman is wearing a purple robe. The figure slowly turns towards me.

''Welcome into the Afterlife. No need to worry. You aren't going to hell. After all, you lived a pretty sinless life.'' She says in her Angelic voice.

''Thank god.'' I say, filled with relief.

''So who are you, if I may ask?'' I ask her.

''I am Eris, the Goddes of Fortune. And I have been recently promoted into being the Overseer of Japan.'' She says with a smile.

''I am a bit confused. What does Overseer of Japan mean? And what do you do?'' I ask cause I am confused.

''Overseers look over certain areas of planets and we send dead people from there on their next journey.'' She explains

''Does that mean that I am going on my next journey?'' I ask

''Of course, everyone does. And well you have bit more options, cause you died so young.'' She says

''So what are the options?'' I ask her

''Well, there are 3 options. The first one is going into heaven. The second one is being reincarnated with no memories. And the third one is being sent into Fantasy World.'' She says

''All of those sound interesting, could you please tell me more details?'' I ask her for details.

''Well, being sent into heaven is a bit boring, to be honest. You basically spend eternity together with the people of the past. But well, you can't do anything other than that. Because you won't have a psychical body.'' She explains the first option.

''Damn, that really sounds boring.'' You say.

''Yeah, it does.'' She says.

''Anyways, could you please explain the second option?'' I ask her.

''Oh, of course. Well, you are basically going to get reincarnated into your current world. The problem is that you won't have any memories of this life.'' She explains the second option.

''That sounds quite sad.'' I say. Not being remembered is one of my worst fears.

''Anyways, please explains the third option.'' I say.

''Well, there is a fantasy filled with magic and monsters. For hundreds of years, the people of this land prospered. But everything changed the day that the Demon King has raised. He terrorizes everyone, makes and controls a monster. His sins resulted in people of this land dying in massive amounts. And not wanting to get reincarnated. And we gods want to change it. By sending people from other worlds to this one. The people that have been sent will gain powerful abilities so that they stand a chance.'' She explains the third option.

''I am choosing the third option.'' I say.

''Also, will I know the language of the world?'' I say.

''No need to worry. You will gain access to the language straight away.'' She explains

''Thank god or well gods.'' I say in relief.

She smiles and gives me a paper catalog with a list of all abilities available.I see dozens upon dozens of powerful abilities. 

But only a few of them catch my eye.

The abilities that I am interested in are Slime body, Command, and Luck. 

Slime body makes it so that my entire body is made of slime. It would make me immune to psychical attacks from beings below my level.

Command lets me order any being which is below my level.

And Luck maxes out my luck stat. Making reality alter in my favor.
To be honest, I feel like Luck is a bit too Op. So I decided to choose a Slime body.

''I choose Slime body.'' I decide

''Good choice. Also, small tip, you will be able to change your shape and appearance later on.'' She says with a smile

''Thanks for the tip, Lady Eris.'' I thank her

''You're welcome. And farewell on your journey.'' She says and makes a magical circle around me.

The circle starts to emit light. And I am soon transported into my new World.