Chapter 2

I open my eyes and see that I am standing outside a large gate of what looks to be a city.
Two guards are guarding the gate. They look quite intimidating cause of their steel armor and long spears.

I think about what I need to do right now. After all, this is a totally new world. I have no knowledge of it, except it being fantasy-like. Still, that doesn't tell me much. Considering that there are so many types of fantasy.

But well, I am hoping that there will be something along the lines of an Adventure Guild. Or an inn.
And so I decided to approach one of the gate guards.

''Ehm, hello sir, may I ask what is this city called?'' I ask the guard.

''Oh, of course, this city is called Axel. It's the town of beginner adventurers.'' The guard says. 

He is friendly. I guess that I should not have judged a book by its cover.

''Could I please ask where is the Adventure Guild?'' I ask.

'The Adventure Guild is in the center of the city. You just got to go forward till you see the local market and a large building behind it.'' The guard says.

''Thank you for your help, sir.'' I thank him

''You are welcome.'' The guard politely says.

I then follow his instructions and go forward. I also take some time to check out my new body. 

But for some reason, I look just like an ordinary human. I guess that me being Slime can only be seen when I get hurt or when I transform? 

Who knows.

I also see that I am still wearing the cosplay I wore before I died.

 It's a pretty basic cosplay, as I was cosplaying as my Attack on Titan OC. I have the brown scout jacket with the green cloak that covers my face a bit. Underneath that, I am wearing a white T-shirt. I am also wearing white pants.

I then finally arrive at the market and see dozens of small shops.

 Many people there are selling lots of different things, potions, food, weapons, and more. I also see some guys near the fish selling stand. They are smacking each other with fish while arguing if the fishes are fresh or not.

It's quite the sight to behold.

I then finally see the Adventure Guild.
It's a beautiful new looking building. It's made of stone bricks, and it has a large entrance. It also two floors and several windows. The roof of it is red.

I walk inside and see several tables filled with people. There also are waitresses taking orders. There also is a large wooden board filled with posters.

Then there finally is a small courter with a really appealing blonde woman behind it. I must say that there is a lot of free space.

I then decided to ask one of the waitresses how can I register. And so I approach a brown haired waitress with green eyes.

''Hello Madam, can you please tell me how can I register?'' I ask her. She turns towards me and smiles.

''You just need to go to the counter over there.'' She points at the woman behind the counter. 

''Thanks for your help.'' I thank her.

I then go to the counter.

''Hello, I want to register.'' I say. My excitement could have been heard in my voice.