In love ?

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FILLED WITH SEXUAL CONTACT IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH PLEASE DO NOT READ THE LAST POV.

Lamar P.O.V

I really don't know how I'm going to explain this to Chelly and what lele said had me gone Chelly is not pregnant, or is she? I don't know but today I'm going to pick up Lonnie from school and we going to go have fun just me and my baby girl.

"Hel -" "ohhhhh my god it's Lamar Jefferson " I laughed "good game Friday " I Thanked her and proceeded to get my daughter.

"I'm here for London Jefferson " she called her down, after a few minutes of small talk Lonnie came running down the halls "hey daddy's baby " she giggled as I placed kisses all over her face.

" you ready? " she nodded and I drove off heading to grab food and play a few games at Kids Play & Eat.

Devin P.O.V

Hey yawl it's the sexiest nigga alive ME I'm the most attractive dark skin you will ever meet .

Anyways me and Bailey was chilling since she just got back in town we was cuddle up watching chic-flics and eating ice cream. But she was being different and was very distant. I moved closer to her and kissed her neck and she moved away.

"Yo wssup ? " I asked pissed "you and liyah That's what the fck is up " I looked at here like the ho done lost her damn mind, I mean yea I got feelings for her and I care for her but she have stepped out on me one to many but I let her back in. "Don't look at me like that Devin, are you fcking the girl or what? " my heart fell out where the Hell she get this from " That's my best friend what tf you mean? "

"Man fck that shit I went through yo phone Antonio " she was pissed cause she only call me by my middle name when she mad asf " why tf you in my shit man " she rolled her eyes as tears fell "I'm done bruh "

"No Hell naw do you know how many times you done cheated? And I forgave yo ugly duck looking ass but soon as I fck up you done Huh? You fcking with that young boy still? " .. she said nothing "you is ain't cha? " I chuckled

" I'm sorry Dev but I'm in love with both of yaw " I laughed at her dumb ass " I'm in love with Liyah " she looked hurt by words " so what? You don't love me? " shit yawl wouldn't understand what this girl has done for me and she still was here and it was all my fault the times she cheated..

"Yea I do but you gotta choose me, or him " she cried in her hands " I can't do that man " she cried

"How about this I just leave you alone and I will give London and Aaliyah stuff over to another big agency? " I shook my head my feelings for her where there but slowly fading as I grew closer to Liyah.

"Cool but can I still hit that? " she laughed but I was dead ass serious her shit was good asf even though she ain't have shit on my baby Liyah " umhmmmm " I laughed

" you can pack yo shit and leave afterwards " she giggled and pulled me closer to her and our little peck turned into a full blown make out session.

Aaliyah P.O.V

"OMG thank you so much " the girl screamed as she looked at her self in the mirror I had laid and laced her shit down with some Brazilian long and wavy.

"How much " she asked as I started to clean my station "um, I provided your hair and laced and blowed it out so 350" she nodded and gave me the money.

Hell yea 350 them bundles was about 200 itself but if you have yo own shit it's just 150 or 100 I ain't that high.

"Damn is that Lamar? I'm bout to get me some dick " I heard some hoe say to her hoe friend and they bust out laughing and high five each other, hoesss I tell you...