Loni's Dream Day Liyah's Bad Day

Aaliyah P.O.V

" mommy " Lonnie yelled shaking me " mooove" i groaned and turned over in my sleep " tommorrow's my day though " she pouted i laughed and got up " come on booger " I yelled while picking her up and kissing her fat cheeks.

" what we doing today " she asked with her hand on her hip

" first we taking a bath " she laughed " then we getting you ready for you can go to aunty lala's " she laughed and clapped

" yayyy" i laughed " go watch some Disney " she nodded while i went to get her bath ready

" here " i gave her some money to put in her pockets. She was dressed in a pink polo dress with pink toms to match. Her hair was in a neat curly ponytail I had on some peach shorts and a jean shirt with tan toms, my hair was laid straight and slayed.

" hey lala " I said hugging Lamar's sister " hey girl, hey aunty's babyy" she yelled kissing on Lonnie's face while she giggled

" Myra is in her room " she ran off towards the staircase " you know Lamar got a game down here tomorrow the familys going " she says " i know im taking London she meeting him, you know she love him" we laughed " you not scared he will notice you? " i shrugged " my friend is taking her up there" she nodded

" well he is going to be down here for vacation, since he hasn't been home in forever" i shrugged I don't care for him and me nor my daughter need him.

" byee lonniee" i yelled and left to go meet Lauren

Me and Lauren got the tickets and things for tomorrow's game all she could talk about was what if he sees me. Everybody been asking me that but to be honest I don't really care I'm lonnies daddy and mommy im all she will ever need. I wish for her sake she would have a father but hey im here if he don't wanna be here to watch her grow up. I mean he is the one who bailed .

" thanks girl byee" Lauren yelled running to her car I stayed under the sheed until the sun came back out, out of no where the sunny sky had turn dark and in less then thirty minutes had became back shinny.

I stepped from under the shed and was about go to my car until I came eye to eye with Devin. I mess around with from time to time. he take me shopping give me money for Lonnie to shop with, and stuff like that. It took me about three years until I let them meet her. Even tho he was like my best friend been so since middle school but when we became older we started messing around but agreed to not let our feelings get in the way of things and stay best friends.

" hey dev " I smiled he picked me up and kissed my cheek " its been like a week man " i nodded " i got a lot going on " i shrugged as he put me back on my feet " I bet, your babydads coming down " i rolled my eyes

" I'm going to the game but i GOT to see lonbun first " i laughed at the nickname " ride with us " he eyes widen " wow you will really do whatever to see her happy " i laughed knowing it was the truth " hey baby " I peeped over his shoulder to see Bailey. I thought to myself i don't know why he's with her cheating ass. But he Always throwing up " it's not like I'm faithful to her " or "Fuck that relationship " but stay with her, MEN.

" hey girl, its good seeing you before i left " i was confused " where you going?" she smiled " i got business out in new York , you know you should let Lonnie come model for us " she worked with a big time model company. She has booked big time artist like k.Michelle, beyonce, Nicki Minaj, rihanana and more. " you too, call me when I get back " i nodded maybe i can try that. Even though I don't like her NOBODY will stand in the way of me getting this money to support me and mine PERIOD.

*

*

*

*